Jump to content

Which Embassy ?

Recommended Posts

I have a UK passport but i receive a widowers pension from a Dutch insurance company

I now wish to include this pension in my visa extension requirements so as to reduce

the 800,000K per year

The insurance is related to a Dutch wife and all correspondance is obviously in dutch

So my question is which embassy should i go to for the proof of income letter

My own embassy [uK] or the country from where the money comes from [NED] ?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...