Washed Up Farangs, What Do They Do Here?

dudeyone

My first day back into BKK and I saw some washed up farang with another washed up farang friend of his. They are sitting at a dark and gloomy overhead bridge, wearing singlets, and drinking beer. They are unshaven, have a few tattoos on them and speaking loudly. What do they do here?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didnt you take your puny little backside over to them and ask them....were you too scared of the beating you might get?

Who cares what they do? Why are you coming into Thai Visa asking this question when NOBODY here could absolutely know what these two losers you are describing were doing?

My first day back into BKK and I saw some washed up farang with another washed up farang friend of his. They are sitting at a dark and gloomy overhead bridge, wearing singlets, and drinking beer. They are unshaven, have a few tattoos on them and speaking loudly. What do they do here?

Hmm! Your first day BACK in Bangkok. How many times have you been to KrungThep?

They are here all the time!!!

:o:D:D

laugh at newbies on their first day in thailand!

Wonder why these spotty virgins are so stuck up themselves! Wonder if they will squeall the first time a thai woman lures them into a hotel room.

Is bangok so dull you have to come on here with your sad post! My first day in Bangkok, my feet barely touched the ground...... literally :o What memories!

Edited by grandpops

I don't care, who are they harming other than themselves??

1.Get a life

2.Move on

3.You need some REAL problems to worry about.

Spring to mind :o

Dave

I don't care, who are they harming other than themselves??

1.Get a life

2.Move on

3.You need some REAL problems to worry about.

Spring to mind :o

Dave

BTW he said his first day BACK in BKK not first day ever.

No no, I am not asking what these two specifically do, I am asking generally what do washed up farangs do in Thailand,

Tattoos! Beer!

I think more importantly is where these "farangs" have washed up from.

Did they have some sort of raft near by?

Did either one of them have a patch over one eye or a wooden leg?

What sort of beer were they drinking?

:o

laugh at newbies on their first day in thailand!

Wonder why these spotty virgins are so stuck up themselves! Wonder if they will squeall the first time a thai woman lures them into a hotel room.

Is bangok so dull you have to come on here with your sad post! My first day in Bangkok, my feet barely touched the ground...... literally :o What memories!

If you look you will see he's not a newbie.

Please read the posts before you put your 4 p's worth!!!

:D:D

That was Neverdie and myself,plotting your beating.Nah,we were just joking about your fake rolex and 7inches shirt you just bought on your first time round at night bazzar...... :o Going to the ping pong show in Patpong later? :D:D

That was Neverdie and myself,plotting your beating.Nah,we were just joking about your fake rolex and 7inches shirt you just bought on your first time round at night bazzar...... :o Going to the ping pong show in Patpong later? :D:D

I think ur wrong trix, it couldnt be us....because if dudeyone is anything like his nic....he would of had his cap on backwards and i would of busted his neck upon first seeing him. Plus dudeyone didnt mention anything about 'fear'in his post....if he saw us, he would of definately experienced 'MAJOR FEAR' especially when he saw that extra head of yours :D

I think ur wrong trix, it couldnt be us....because if dudeyone is anything like his nic....he would of had his cap on backwards and i would of busted his neck upon first seeing him. Plus dudeyone didnt mention anything about 'fear'in his post....if he saw us, he would of definately experienced 'MAJOR FEAR' especially when he saw that extra head of yours :D

LOL :D

Jeez,it sounds like us,but he didn't mention anything about the hundreds of young ladies... :D

Did the big hairy men scare you OP?

And what are they doing?

Who knows, maybe they are on holiday spending some of their vast fortune. Oh no that can't be right, they would have been drinking champagne if that was the case.

:D:o

Did the big hairy men scare you OP?

And what are they doing?

Who knows, maybe they are on holiday spending some of their vast fortune. Oh no that can't be right, they would have been drinking champagne if that was the case.

HEY RAKERS....Who you callin hairy...I waxed last week! :o Ohh and I don't drink beer, wonder if it was possible that the OP saw trix and i knocking back a couple of M150's?? :D

I've met US dollar multi-millionaires who fit that aesthetic description too.

NOT :o

Looks like the OP hit a nerve. I think they spend all day on Thai Visa and make themselves feel better by berating people.

Other options might be that they wait for the unemployment/pension or disability check to come.

Misterbunny....I havent stopped laughing since I first read this pathetic post....he is far from striking a nerve...unless one tingles with you?

I already know that I'm a washed up farang, whats your excuse?

For your information, he didnt see me under a bridge drinking beer, i don't do alcohol & I am clean shaven. What amuses me is this twirp actually thinks that just because he saw a couple of guys having a beer that they are washed up, he should take particular note of Kiakaha post.

I actually think most of you are quite sad and pathetic for the way you replied to this guy, he was only asking a question for fuc_k sake chill the fuc_k out will you.

I have often wondered if the TV regulars compare posts and profile views ???????????? hmmmmm na they would not do that they are not that sad....are they ?

Well maybe he will think before being so judge-mental next time.