Washed Up Farangs, What Do They Do Here?

dudeyone

NOT :o

Looks like the OP hit a nerve. I think they spend all day on Thai Visa and make themselves feel better by berating people.

Other options might be that they wait for the unemployment/pension or disability check to come.

Misterbunny....I havent stopped laughing since I first read this pathetic post....he is far from striking a nerve...unless one tingles with you?

I already know that I'm a washed up farang, whats your excuse?

For your information, he didnt see me under a bridge drinking beer, i don't do alcohol & I am clean shaven. What amuses me is this twirp actually thinks that just because he saw a couple of guys having a beer that they are washed up, he should take particular note of Kiakaha post.

Mate, two white tatooed, probably brits drinking beer from the bottle under a bridge in the middle of Bangkok wearing wife beaters sounds quite washed up to me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the OP hit a nerve. I think they spend all day on Thai Visa and make themselves feel better by berating people.

Other options might be that they wait for the unemployment/pension or disability check to come.

Misterbunny....I havent stopped laughing since I first read this pathetic post....he is far from striking a nerve...unless one tingles with you?

For your information, he didnt see me under a bridge drinking beer, i don't do alcohol & I am clean shaven. What amuses me is this twirp actually thinks that just because he saw a couple of guys having a beer that they are washed up, he should take particular note of Kiakaha post.

Mate, two white tatooed, probably brits drinking beer from the bottle under a bridge in the middle of Bangkok wearing wife beaters sounds quite washed up to me.

What's a wife beater?

What's a wife beater?

A vest, Rab C Nesbitt style. The OP said Singlet but I think he means a wife beater/tank top/vest

Well mate, you seem to know it all, so we will leave you with it....trix, myself, rakers and a few others were just mucking around, don't really give a dam_n about a couple of dead beats irregardless of creed under a bridge sharing a sherbert....its a non event!

Im highly amused with your wife beaters comment...perhaps the OP can go back and check their tooth to tatoo ratio and report back, maybe they were a couple of recently displaced US citizens from a trailer park, who knows? Maybe they were chattin each other up or planning an armed hold up on a noodle bar? The options are endless & nothing would surprise me.

for me :D

signed washed up neverdie

What's a wife beater?

A vest, Rab C Nesbitt style. The OP said Singlet but I think he means a wife beater/tank top/vest

I've never heard of a tank top called "A wife beater"? They are very common in Queensland Australia,because of the severe heat experienced there.Well,there you go i learnt something new. :D

Edited by tritexengineering

There are plenty of bottom of the barrel looking farangs and Thais that are far from it. Just about every neighborhood/street in the older parts of Bangkok will have very plainly dressed older folks, often peddling around on bicycles or still taking the bus who own blocks of property.

:o

Note, please, that these washed up farang(s), shabbily dressed, were in the haute coutre center of the universe, BANG-YOUR-COCK, Thailand. Not in some grimy beer joint in Isaan or Mae Sai, or (Buddha forbid) in Chiang Mai. Singlets (the nearly shirtless kind) are not allowed in Chiangers, but maybe in Biangers. The other kind of singlets (the g-string bottom kind) are all the rage for fat men in Pattyass, Thailand.

There are plenty of bottom of the barrel looking farangs

..... and most of them are exactly that , bottom of the barrel ; in mind , in action , in morals , and in appearance.

the thais that heng talks about conduct their lives with an understated quiet dignity that exudes class, depth of character and a life well lived.

some of the foreign rubbish that litter the towns and resorts here are a waste of space, losers to a man, and a perfect example of the level to which western society is rapidly falling to. losers back home and losers here.

out of shape , overweight , lazy , unkempt , ill mannered and disrespectful. this rabble of human flotsam and jetsam should be put on a plane with all the estate agents , pretend lawyers , scamsters and fraudsters and sent back to wherever they came from. thailand would be better off without them.

My first day back into BKK and I saw some washed up farang with another washed up farang friend of his. They are sitting at a dark and gloomy overhead bridge, wearing singlets, and drinking beer. They are unshaven, have a few tattoos on them and speaking loudly. What do they do here?

They usually are in first bar that opens and from there it's beer o'clock time :o

Yep, 9 o'clock in the morning and there they are, last of the great boozers :D

But they tend to be the characters that colour the countrys expat scene in some ways. Which is more than I can say for the squares and whiners that seem to be more common these days :D

What's a wife beater?

I've never heard of a tank top called "A wife beater"? They are very common in Queensland Australia,because of the severe heat experienced there.Well,there you go i learnt something new. :D

It's also slang for Stella Artois, cause (apparently) all the lads that get lashed on it tend to go nuts and fill in there wives! :D

No no, I am not asking what these two specifically do, I am asking generally what do washed up farangs do in Thailand,

Tattoos! Beer!

I think more importantly is where these "farangs" have washed up from.

Did they have some sort of raft near by?

Did either one of them have a patch over one eye or a wooden leg?

What sort of beer were they drinking?

:o

:D Archa Beer

I think the OP phrased it badly, but I've also been curious as to how the foreigners at the bottom of the barrel manage to survive for months or even years with no money, no job and no source of income.

As far as I can tell from speaking to some they borrow from lots of people, very occasionally do some work and rely on charity, often from Thais.

I'm curious as to how they manage to last so long and have the money to drink in bars.

Anyone with an answer that doesn't accuse me of being some kind of fascist for being curious is most welcome to comment.

I think the OP phrased it badly, but I've also been curious as to how the foreigners at the bottom of the barrel manage to survive for months or even years with no money, no job and no source of income.

As far as I can tell from speaking to some they borrow from lots of people, very occasionally do some work and rely on charity, often from Thais.

I'm curious as to how they manage to last so long and have the money to drink in bars.

Anyone with an answer that doesn't accuse me of being some kind of fascist for being curious is most welcome to comment.

They teach or sell drugs lolol

Edited by bravingbangkok

How many of these destitute farangs can their be here? Eventually, immigration will pick them up as if they are really skint, no way to keep a legal permission to stay. I see this as a non-issue, non-problem in terms of the number of people you are talking about.

Edited by Jingthing

where ever you got that information they were drinking from the bottle??

they could be drinking from a can ore even a bucket (that would make them german?)

00020285.gif

My first day back into BKK and I saw some washed up farang with another washed up farang friend of his. They are sitting at a dark and gloomy overhead bridge, wearing singlets, and drinking beer. They are unshaven, have a few tattoos on them and speaking loudly. What do they do here?

That was Neverdie and myself,plotting your beating.Nah,we were just joking about your fake rolex and 7inches shirt you just bought on your first time round at night bazzar...... :o Going to the ping pong show in Patpong later? :D:D

:D

Ive been to that bar, not a ping pong table in sight, couldn't get a game anywhere??

And all the balls were wet :D

yes i'd like to know too,i might be there one day myself.maybe someone could start up a "how to survive in thailand with no money,no visa programme(free of course).