Traffic Gridlock

threelegcowboy

With the Budha Holiday and Bike Week happining the trafifc should be heavy. The new shopping cener has put a strain on Beach Rd/2nd Rd/ and connecting roads into Pattaya. Now with the extra events this week it could be a show stopper. Good Luck. :o

Edited by threelegcowboy

With the Budha Holiday and Bike Week happining the trafifc should be heavy. The new shopping cener has put a strain on Beach Rd/2nd Rd/ and connecting roads into Pattaya. Now with the extra events this week it could be a show stopper. Good Luck. :o

And the Bed Race rottened everything this afternoon..... :D

So what, even Tourist towns can have a proper traffic planning. Ever thought of what will happen to Soi Wongamat and Naklua Road, as soon as all the new condo projects and hotels will be ready? Nightmare. Anyway I heard somewhere that they plan to convert Naklua Road into 4 lanes, with many of the bars and shops forced to move back by 4 m.

So what, even Tourist towns can have a proper traffic planning. Ever thought of what will happen to Soi Wongamat and Naklua Road, as soon as all the new condo projects and hotels will be ready? Nightmare. Anyway I heard somewhere that they plan to convert Naklua Road into 4 lanes, with many of the bars and shops forced to move back by 4 m.

Traffic Planning? in Pattaya? I heard somewhere that motorbikes would have only two safety helmeted people driving on the right side of the road and that 2nd road was become two way again!