Embassys Of Any Nationality

vertigo4u

My only contact with the British Embassy has been when they charged me something like 1200 Baht for a letter to give to immigration, despite the fact that all they did was add my name and passport number to a standard letter (which took a couple of seconds to do). They also released my email address to third parties. Though, to be fair, if I had to work with the sun-burnt, tattooed chavs (and their slapper girlfriends) who fill the place, I'd probably not offer such a great service either.

the british embassy is by and large staffed by paper shufflers third grade ,about as much use as a chocolate spoon,remember the tsunami ,last to arrive ,turmoil at the airport,they took the day off.

I once travelled to the different embassies in BKK on a work contract. I found the British Embassy to be fairly professional but the busiest and also the trashiest, the Australian embassy was more professional and the quietest (and best looking) and most hospitable was the danish :D

The Japanese was the most austere. You can't even go inside unless you're asian, the BIB guard it! :o

Sure you weren't on Soi Thanaya?