george

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

If you like that, youtube search "HIN GOGO", it's in every major U.S. city.... asian gogo dancers galore all across the U.S.

But if you REALLY want to see some nice hip work, youtube search "Rachel Brice"! That girls is on fire!!!

I don't mean to tar everyone with the same brush, but Thais are quite bad at dancing.

I agree.

Whilst the girl in the above video can certainly move. The moves she's "busting" are not particularly in time with the song :o

RAZZ

OMFG! That video was insanely hilarious ScottyD, probably because I've witnessed this firsthand on countless occasions! Always fiercely entertaining! In defense of those type of dancers though, when you see someone who actually knows what they're doing and isn't just messed up on some illegal substance, they actually dance quite impressively. Unfortunately it's usually the drug induced quacks that stick out in our minds, and not the actual skilled dancers.

Edited by SiamSuzi

• 2 weeks later...
gotta agree with scottyd. bad dancers all over the kingdom, I cringe into my drink when I see what passes for pole dancing here.

Wow, thats amazing. I never think of doing anything in my drink when enjoying a show. Maybe I'll try it next time.

Not hookers at all. Most are uni students working part-time.

bwwwaahaaaaaahaaaaa sure not hokers... offer them 5000 and see how long they are not hookers for......

I can see you're not in touch with reality or you're 12 and using moms comp. 5000 baht or $$$?

Not hookers at all. Most are uni students working part-time.

bwwwaahaaaaaahaaaaa sure not hokers... offer them 5000 and see how long they are not hookers for......

I can see you're not in touch with reality or you're 12 and using moms comp. 5000 baht or $$$?

Just about everyone has their price Ajahnlau, it's merely a question of 'how much'

It's an old chestnut, but seriously, would you have sex for 10 dollars? 100? 100,000? a million? Imagine the money sat there..............you could retire, never work again, buy the house of your dreams...............

Would ya? I would.

The uncomfortable truth is that many MANY Thai girls' prices are low. I personally knew a couple of very upright and proper white-collar workers who turned a couple of tricks when one of them got into debt and the other wanted a new mobile phone. And i've heard anecdotal evidence of lots more. It also occurs in the West, but it;s much more prevalent here. All those girls can be had for a price. It's doubtful that it's gonna be a street hookers price of 1000 baht, but certainly 3k baht would get a few takers.

Give me 3k baht and i'll prove it to you!

I have to concur with some of the posters here, this type of bar/club dancing is just a bit of tittilation for the drinkers and thats ok but please don't say they are good dancers shaking your hips while wearing scanty clothes is what it is, thai girls are by and large crap dancers who move as if they have a stick up their a==e, they do not move well at all, my 17yr old goes dancing and was recently at the "To be number one " held in C/M and there are a lot of girls learning to dance well now and there really is no comparison.

I expect to get some stick over this.

gotta agree with scottyd. bad dancers all over the kingdom, I cringe into my drink when I see what passes for pole dancing here.

Totally disagree with you and other guys about dancers. Even though the girls in those video are certainly not the best i had seen here, i have to say that for me thai girls are born to dance. And they do it so naturally and in a sexy way that they ridiculise the others.

The best are not the pole dancers anyway but the "normal" girls dancing in any disco here in Thailand.

But then, if you like "gymnastic dancing" like the one you see done from professionals pole dancers in europe or america...up to you...

Totally disagree with you and other guys about dancers. Even though the girls in those video are certainly not the best i had seen here, i have to say that for me thai girls are born to dance. And they do it so naturally and in a sexy way that they ridiculise the others.

The best are not the pole dancers anyway but the "normal" girls dancing in any disco here in Thailand.

But then, if you like "gymnastic dancing" like the one you see done from professionals pole dancers in europe or america...up to you...

wah? Ok, i guess the key word there is "that for me thai girls are born to dance". Everyone is in intitled to their opinions (and i have just been passively reading this topic till now). But, I had to comment on what you said, as i find what you wrote funny, because, im sorry, but i have never once heard anyone say anything like that. I do think Thai girls are cute and pretty, but just not very rhythmic, whether Coyote Dancers or dancers in a club.

Not from me. I agree with you.

wah? Ok, i guess the key word there is "that for me thai girls are born to dance". Everyone is in intitled to their opinions (and i have just been passively reading this topic till now). But, I had to comment on what you said, as i find what you wrote funny, because, im sorry, but i have never once heard anyone say anything like that. I do think Thai girls are cute and pretty, but just not very rhythmic, whether Coyote Dancers or dancers in a club.

Not from me. I agree with you.

Ok, next time i will say that this represent my opinion, but, does the fact that there are for sale thousands of different CD/DVD of thai dancers suggest you something? I am surprised too to read bad comments on thai dancing (except for go-go dancers, that actually are not there for that pourpose as you should know) from you and a few others because here in Phuket everybody i know is just enthusiastic about it. Personal opinions are sacred, but i would like to know how many people you ask about it and what age they are...