Make Way For The Social Security Tourists In Phuket.

Syl

Chav is a SE expression for low lifes, to put this on all Brits is stupiid.

The racial steriotyping of brits and others on this forum is disgraceful.

If you want to go down this route here's a few stupid ones that people think are trueisms

All brits are drunks

All germans are loud sunbed stealers

All french are arrogant

It can go on but I will leave one more

ninety five percent of farngs are here cos they can't hack it their own countries and are here for the pussy.

Simple to do isn't it.

I would suggest you get a life and accept everyone for what thay are as people.

As for class of tourist, unless it is a family it is single blokes getting pissed and whoring. Class?

If you want to go down this route here's a few stupid ones that people think are trueisms

All brits are drunks

All french are arrogant

ninety five percent of farngs are here cos they can't hack it their own countries and are here for the pussy.

Simple to do isn't it.

As for class of tourist, unless it is a family it is single blokes getting pissed and whoring. Class?

and the other 5% are here to just enjoy the jungle I guess, or work and have to listen to the tripe thats posted here.

this really is a troll post by a troll.

Sly, I understand from one of your early posts that you are a 48 year old UK male with a younger Thai girl who was concerned for your family's safety, children? here in Thailand, and had moved them back to the dubious safety of your homeland, why worry about the Chavs coming to Phuket, you moved your family back to live with them. :D

Nice one ...

Nice cheap shot. :o

Sly, I understand from one of your early posts that you are a 48 year old UK male with a younger Thai girl who was concerned for your family's safety, children? here in Thailand, and had moved them back to the dubious safety of your homeland, why worry about the Chavs coming to Phuket, you moved your family back to live with them. :D

Nice one ...

Nice cheap shot. :o

Now dee, thats a three word 1200+ post shot :D

Saw in a travel agent yesterday, 3 nights Phuket 3* hotel accom & flight, 199 gbp. That is cheap. OK they wont come for 3 nights so they will bump up the cost with extra nights stays & the tax for the flights were excluded & there were probably some other hidden extras but that is still stupid cheap.

For that price I would even take 3 nights Britain :D .

Boo,

is this flight from Bangkok,because 10,000 baht for flight and 3 nights,in 3 star isnt that cheap is it????.Thought it was the norm.

Correct me if i am wrong.

I think you guys are missing the point. These flights are from tour operators and not the airlines.

Cheap package tours with direct flights to Phuket can only be found in travel agents by phone or high street travel agents. Not over the internet.

These late deals are offered at a discount to fill seats on planes and to fulfil their contracts with the hotels, regardless of profit

Phuket is a fine example because it has an airport that can cater for international flights, unlike Pattaya.

You can buy a late ticket through, say, Thomsons, with a flight straight to Phuket with airport taxes included for as little as 200 Pounds return, but only for a maximum of 15 days. Maybe not high season though..... So you lot in Phuket are excluded from these deals because the return flight is to the UK.

If you think that I am full of it, then give it ago, you might be surprised at what you can get for your Pound. :o

Here come the chavs! :D

Syl

post-74273-1234999857_thumb.jpg

Saw in a travel agent yesterday, 3 nights Phuket 3* hotel accom & flight, 199 gbp. That is cheap. OK they wont come for 3 nights so they will bump up the cost with extra nights stays & the tax for the flights were excluded & there were probably some other hidden extras but that is still stupid cheap.

As you say "199GBP" is this UK-BKK-Phuket? Where did you see this? If this is real, I would book it just for a one way flight ticket!

Air asia cheaper than that for a one way.

We looked at Air Asia from KL , suppose to be 75 pounds one way.....when look and try to book with 25kg backage a return is over 450 pounds so not cheap and must still get to KL..

I checked on the other day.. With min baggage it was 870 MYR and with baggage it wasnt much more.. sub 200 quid for sure..

I priced returns for about 380 but not sure I can handle air asia long haul.

All brits are drunks

All french are arrogant

Simple to do isn't it.

nice friends you have/know,lol.dim wit

The Jetstar queus at Phuket Airport used to snake back for miles. I used to think that they must have zipped the aircraft closed when it was full. On the past few occasions, the queues been far smaller. Either Jetstar has lost a lot custom (which wouldn't surprise me, for various reasons) or fewer of the Jetstar Caravan types are coming to Phuket.

Nonetheless, us Aussies are certainly strongly represented when one looks down Bangla - but there seem to be a lot more Aussie couples coming over than used to occur. The number of couples and families coming to Phuket (from anywhere), as a proportion of tourists generally, seems to have increased significantly over the years. It's amazing to see the number of parents with kids in tow that wander from stall to stall at the 200 Pi OTOP market. I'll be having a drink at one of my regular watering holes there and they'll wander over for a couple of Cokes for the kids.

The Jetstar queus at Phuket Airport used to snake back for miles. I used to think that they must have zipped the aircraft closed when it was full. On the past few occasions, the queues been far smaller. Either Jetstar has lost a lot custom (which wouldn't surprise me, for various reasons) or fewer of the Jetstar Caravan types are coming to Phuket.

Nonetheless, us Aussies are certainly strongly represented when one looks down Bangla - but there seem to be a lot more Aussie couples coming over than used to occur. The number of couples and families coming to Phuket (from anywhere), as a proportion of tourists generally, seems to have increased significantly over the years. It's amazing to see the number of parents with kids in tow that wander from stall to stall at the 200 Pi OTOP market. I'll be having a drink at one of my regular watering holes there and they'll wander over for a couple of Cokes for the kids.

Hi Newbie here,

True Aussies are going over phuket as family's. Guys I work with are taking there famillys over to phuket rather than Bali. Some because they think it is safer, others to see different cultures. We have only been there three times and love the patong area but also the outer areas for some quiet time away from the maddening crowds.

Neither one of us is after anything sexual, we aren't even bothered about the go go bars. Ok, it's a different sight to see but who the hel_l needs it.

I get what you're saying though, there are sleeze bags that go over only for the cheap thrill. My wife and I enjoy the company of Thai people because it is a definate breathe of fresh air compared to the arrogance and ignorance that we cop on a daily basis in our own country.

All brits are drunks

All french are arrogant

Simple to do isn't it.

Nice one stuandchris I understand what your saying, but I think you have got them out of context. Try Goggle? And see what you get! Until you can find one word for the type of people you wrote about, you wont get bugger all my friend. ( Try Chav after)

Racial stereotyping: What like rich & poor, or fat and skinny, or farang & Thai.

What is the word, trueisms ?

Who said all British are chavs?

You are right about one thing though, a lot of British expats are running away from the UK for some reason or another , like, the ex wife, their kids & families, paying maintenance, paying tax, debts, horrible weather, responsibilities, and in some cases the chavs and them themselves .

What are you running away from?

Syl

You are right about one thing though, a lot of British expats are running away from the UK for some reason or another , like, the ex wife, their kids & families, paying maintenance, paying tax, debts, horrible weather, responsibilities, and in some cases the chavs and them themselves .

Syl

So when can we expect you to return home (England) and rejoin your wife & child ... ??

Syl

So when can we expect you to return home (England) and rejoin your wife & child ... ??

Why your concern?

Syl.