Non Imm O Visa

helo can someone clear the following doubts of me..

i got a 1 year O visa (Multi Entry) and when i go to thailand can i enter with one way ticket?

Do i have to report every 90 days?

What shall i do when i report? what do they want to know and what paper works required?

with non immigrant O visa can i get work permit? if i got work permit do i have to go out of thailand in every 90 days?

Thanks.

i got a 1 year O visa (Multi Entry) and when i go to thailand can i enter with one way ticket?

What shall i do when i report? what do they want to know and what paper works required?

with non immigrant O visa can i get work permit? if i got work permit do i have to go out of thailand in every 90 days?

Thanks.

can someone reply this urgently.. thanks

Thanks.

can someone reply this urgently.. thanks

Yes you can enter with a one way ticket.

You do not have to report to Immigration every 90 days. You have to leave Thailand and come back again.

You can apply for a Work Permit with this Visa.

Yes you would still have to leave every 90 days with this Visa.

As you highjacked someone elses thread your post probably was not noticed.

You can come with a one-wat ticket, without any problem.

You do not need to report every 90 days, instead you have to elave the country every 90 days and can come right back again the same day.

With a non-O you can apply for a WP, if on a non-O based on retirement you might have a problem.

If you qualify for an extension of stay, you don't need to leave the country every 90 days. Then you just need to report your adress every 90 days. If you qualify for an extension depends on which grounds you are applying: marriage to a Thai, work or retirement.

hi thanks for the reply. i am married to a thai and i got this visa depending on that. so will i be qualified for the extension? for requesting to extension what shall i do? what are the documents required? thanks..

can anybody reply plz....

Thanks.

Yes if you have a visa you can travel on one way ticket.

No you do not have to report unless you are on an extension of stay.

If you get an extension of stay uou do not have to leave every 90 days.

In answer to a later post. You can get an extension of stay for marriage to a Thai. You need to meet the income requirements of 40,000 income or 400,000 baht in a Thai bank in your name for 60 days.

When you have that you go to immigration during the last 30 days of your entry. Your wife will need to go with you and you will need your marrigae certificate, wife ID and house book, photos of you and the wife in and around the house. Plus copies of your passport pages and TM6 departure card.

hi thanks for the reply. i am married to a thai and i got this visa depending on that. so will i be qualified for the extension? for requesting to extension what shall i do? what are the documents required? thanks..

can anybody reply plz....

Have patience. As you are probably in Sri Lanka and a lot of us are in Thailand , we were still asleep when you posted.

For a 12 months extension based on marriage to a Thai Wife you need a monthly income of 40,000 Baht. You need a letter from your embassy as proof.

OR 400,000 Baht in a Thai bank. This has to be in the bank for 60 days before you apply. You need a certificate from the bank and an up to date bank book as proof.

You also need a few other things which you can worry about when you have the above.

Application form

regarding the 400,000 in a bank account will it be accepted if it is under my wife's name? we transfer money from maldives to her account. also in march i am opening two offices in bangkok (export office & massage school) which will have bank accounts under office name. can i show that as a proof?

i wonder why thailand is so difficult for these kind of stuff.. the only country i have ever heard ..

The money has to be in your account. It has to be your money. Not your Wifes.

For income within Thailand it has to be your income. Proof of tax payments plus Work Permit, Company documents etc. needed.

This is the law.

(6) In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an alien must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses within a year.

thats ok.. the banks in thailand didnt allow me to open a account under my name. they needed work permit but i didnt work in thailand. i am just trying to move there from this march onwards.

tell me plz, even if i have work permit do i have to have 400,000 baht in a bank account or not..

You don't have to have a work permit to open a bank account. You just have to try different banks and branches. You do need a good proof of address. If your wife has a bank account then it should be easy to open and account at the same bank. You can use your wifes house book as proof of address.

Even with a work permit you have to meet the same requirements. If you had a work permit you could use the 40,000 baht income method and use tax payments as proof of income.

mario2008, i am a Maldivian. if it makes any difference? i dont know..

when i go this time i will go to bangkok bank where my wife holds an account and ask them to open a account for me showing proof that she has a account there..

i remember the last time i went the bangkok bank they refused but i didnt tell i am married to thai girl.

Yes, with a work permit you can not only apply for an extension of stay based on marriage, but also on employment. For marriage the requirements are 400,00 in the bank OR 40,000 income. But based on employment in you case you would only need to show an income of 35,000 baht. That is slightly less then for marriage.

See: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/post-a70477-.html lage page gives incoem requirements for different nationalities.

Mario2008, thanks for the information.

i will get a bank account opened and put 35,000 baht a month. then everything will be sorted out in that way.

regarding the work permit and visa i will ask the company who is doing my company registration work to do it for me.

My earlier post need some correction. If you want to work for a new to start company you will have problems during the first 2 years of the new company to get an extension of stay based on employment with that company. After 2 years there is no problem, as the company will then be able to show all tax documents etc.

If you are going to work for a compoany that already has been formed for 2 years there won't be a problem.

explain "proof of income" plz..

if i put my salary and other comissions it can be a income too.. so as a proof they need document from the company right? what if i get comission transferred to my bank account from maldives?

For income overseas you need a letter from your Embassy as proof.

For income in Thailand you need Income Tax receipts.

• 3 weeks later...

helo guys. with Non Immigrant O visa (1 year Multi Entry) when i arrived i got 3 month stamp. with these 3 months if i go out and come back how they will stamp me?

Do i require multi entry permit for this visa? how does it works?

Edited by HassanMuneer

helo guys. with Non Immigrant O visa (1 year Multi Entry) when i arrived i got 3 month stamp. with these 3 months if i go out and come back how they will stamp me?

Every time you leave you will get a 90 day stamp when you return.

BTW If you had the same avatar before I would never have helped you. :o

You don’t need a re-entry permit with this visa. Before your 90-day permission to stay expires you leave Thailand, arrive in Thailand again, and you receive again permission to stay for 90 days. You can enter Thailand with your visa as many times as you want until one day before the “must be utilized” date indicated on your visa.

--

Maestro

Every time you leave you will get a 90 day stamp when you return.

BTW If you had the same avatar before I would never have helped you. :o

sorry Lite Beer, my blood is blue and everything around me is blue. i love chelsea more than anything.. :D Till today had no idea how to make the avatar here :D

if you support MANU i am sorry.. forget about 5 out of 5. thats my advice.