Jonathan Is Now With Me In California.

stuck

I don't have a lot of time to explain what happened but I will let everyone know. Make no mistake, it was the people who helped me from Thaivisa that made it happen.

One man kept track of everyone's mobile so I knew where they were.

One man went to Nong Khai, took pictures, surveyed the area and even sent his brother in law inside for sexual services looking for Jonathan. If he wants public recognition he will let me know. He was probably the most instrumental in finding the location and finding the nickname of the street.

Everything and everyone worked together. I played detective behind this keyboard for hours and hours everyday and that paid off as well. Some idiot admonished me here about being on the computer, it was these skills and the help from others that allow Jonathan to bitch at me for not paying attention to him while I write this.

He's bitching at me from a hotel room in Los Angeles USA.

Enough said - more later.

Thank you everyone.

H

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should add, the police in Chonburi were 100 percent behind me. I went there with two policeman and we had one in Nong Khai.

The story is like something out of Serpico or the French Connection. It had all the elements except murder and that won't happen now as we are both safe in the USA.

The Thai Police were wonderful, and not because I paid them. Both were fathers and one of them shed a few tears when I got him. I had support from the highest levels of the government in Chonburi. I was relentless. Jonathan was gone for 6 days. He was holding his grandma's hand on the porch of her brothel with pandemonium around her.

***unnecessary details removed--sbk***

There is psychological damage to Jonathan - I see it already - scared of the dark - scared of women, and he won't let me leave the room without following me.

The "taking" happened as quick as lightning - it was well planned and a surprise.

Gotta go, we are both going to get something to eat at Denny's.

More later.

Wonderful news.

Why not write this story up and send it to Columbia Pictures.

No joking, I think this should be shared with the public, even as a warning to those who are considering getting into relationships in Thailand.

The movie could be titled: Six Days of hel_l in Paradise.

I was a journalist back in the UK for a time and know a winner when I see it.

The revenue from the film would pay for the childs education and future prosperity.

In the meantime, good luck to you Sir and I can assure you that all ThaiVisa members are on your side.

What a fantastic positive result! You did a great job of pushing and coordinating. Maybe someday Jonathan will know what you went through...many years from now :-)

As far as the trauma goes, it's fortunate that he's still so young, and has an incredibly good chance of coming out on the other side. Not all traumatic situations cause life-long trauma. I'm sure you'll continue to be a terrific Dad to him. Wish you both all the best.

Is this related to the thread where the runaway thai wife took the kid to isaan?

Otherwise I have no idea where the OP is coming from.

Ok a child has been whisked out of a brothel following some farang detective work, good one. But was I on planet mars cause I've not seen any backstory to this about the abduction etc etc!

Is this related to the thread where the runaway thai wife took the kid to isaan?

Otherwise I have no idea where the OP is coming from.

Ok a child has been whisked out of a brothel following some farang detective work, good one. But was I on planet mars cause I've not seen any backstory to this about the abduction etc etc!

Thats the one JK.

Earlier post regarding this topic have been deleted at OP's request. They got him needed help from members, but where at a later time too much revealing about what the OP knew. It was better that the other party was left in the dark about that.

Yes, Im glad the op took that advice & I'm glad it went so smoothly for him....good effort and now Jonathan & H can start their new life in Cali, stoked for both of you :o & again it looks live evil has failed, would love to see the look on the old witches face now :D

Yes, Im glad the op took that advice & I'm glad it went so smoothly for him....good effort and now Jonathan & H can start their new life in Cali, stoked for both of you :o & again it looks live evil has failed, would love to see the look on the old witches face now :D

I have nothing but pity and sadness for her. You all have to understand that she has a mental illness. I really believe it isn't her fault and as bipolars are so suggestible, I know that the American and her mother have been driving her actions.

You'll understand more when I can put bit to the byte and tell you what happened in Nong Khai.

I have nothing but pity and sadness for her. You all have to understand that she has a mental illness. I really believe it isn't her fault and as bipolars are so suggestible, I know that the American and her mother have been driving her actions.

You'll understand more when I can put bit to the byte and tell you what happened in Nong Khai.

H, I was actually referring to the grandmother, I understand ur wifes problem. I'm just so glad you ended up seeing that message from the tv member that helped you with the phone & also that legend that did the footwork for you up there. I would also luv to know if you ended up bumping into the scumbag farang....someone should blow the whistle on the GRUB :D

Edited by neverdie

I knew this a few days ago. What I didn't tell everyone, was that I asked my friends and associates for monetary help and I got it. almost 10k my friends sent me.

I consider it all a loan even though many called it a donation.

I thought I could pay it back and get on my feet again by selling my story.

It's a hel_l of a story with a good and bad ending. Jonathan is not the only victim in this saga.

Wonderful news.

No joking, I think this should be shared with the public, even as a warning to those who are considering getting into relationships in Thailand.

The revenue from the film would pay for the childs education and future prosperity.

In the meantime, good luck to you Sir and I can assure you that all ThaiVisa members are on your side.

H, I was actually referring to the grandmother, I understand ur wifes problem. I'm just so glad you ended up seeing that message from the tv member that helped you with the phone & also that legend that did the footwork for you up there. I would also luv to know if you ended up bumping into the scumbag farang....someone should blow the whistle on the GRUB :D

H, I was actually referring to the grandmother, I understand ur wifes problem. I'm just so glad you ended up seeing that message from the tv member that helped you with the phone & also that legend that did the footwork for you up there. I would also luv to know if you ended up bumping into the scumbag farang....someone should blow the whistle on the GRUB :o

He's quite active up to a few hours ago. I told Grandma to burn in Buddha hel_l. I have some things for the American, he will get all that he deserves. The same talent at the keyboard will be used to make his life a living hel_l.

And that is where he is going.

Stuck - we spoke before about this situation. I'm very happy that things have worked out ok for you and your son. But I would ask that you keep in contact with his mother, perhaps send photos of him so that she can see that he is well looked after etc. I said that you should not meet your wife on Thai soil. It would be good if she could meet you and your son in the future, perhaps in a country near Thailand to which she can freely travel to.

I say all this because - as we discussed - your wife has a mental illness over which she does not have full control, and she is very suggestible to ideas from others etc. Despite all this, she is still the mother of your son and has never harmed him intentionally.

Good luck

Simon

I knew this a few days ago. What I didn't tell everyone, was that I asked my friends and associates for monetary help and I got it. almost 10k my friends sent me.

I consider it all a loan even though many called it a donation.

I thought I could pay it back and get on my feet again by selling my story.

It's a hel_l of a story with a good and bad ending. Jonathan is not the only victim in this saga.

Wonderful news.

I remember your earlier posts but lost track of all that was going on. That being said, this is a great story and I'd love to read about it. I hope you let us know when we can.

I'm talking to her and I want to help her. I told her I forgave her for everything, now is the time to get her well. I feel horrible about everything but I had to protect Jonathan.

Stuck - we spoke before about this situation. I'm very happy that things have worked out ok for you and your son. But I would ask that you keep in contact with his mother, perhaps send photos of him so that she can see that he is well looked after etc. I said that you should not meet your wife on Thai soil. It would be good if she could meet you and your son in the future, perhaps in a country near Thailand to which she can freely travel to.

I say all this because - as we discussed - your wife has a mental illness over which she does not have full control, and she is very suggestible to ideas from others etc. Despite all this, she is still the mother of your son and has never harmed him intentionally.

Good luck

Simon