90 Day Reporting Since 15/02/09

That would depend upon the office you want ot report to.

If you live a long ways from your assigned office you could do a mail in report to Bangkok this is still allowed.

For info see this webpage: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

The postage for the return is 10 baht not 5. Also you only need copies of your most recent passport pages not all of them. A lot of people have reported they prefer EMS to send them instead of registered mail.

Many thanks for the reply but I don't want to use the post.

I live in Pattaya but spend a lot of time in Roi Et. In the past I have used the Mukdahan office when in Roi Et.

The web page quoted states :-

"Offices accepting notification:

Counter 3, Immigration Bureau Office, Soi Suanphlu, Bangkok

Visa extension units, Ratchada Centre (BOI)

Immigration offices throughout the country"

but i don't think the web page has been updated since 15/02/09.

Can I still report in person to the Mukdahan office or must I return to Pattaya?

You can try reporting at Mukdahan. At the moment it is not clear whether local offices will take your reports if your extension was not done there. It may depend upon which office you go to.

Many people do their reports by mail and have never had a problem. When you do it by registered mail you have proof you sent it and will get a card back in the mail showing who signed for it when it was delivered.