How Old Are Tv Members?

sorensen

How old are you?  

350 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 @ 80 or above. Very impressed!

Why?

Maybe he posts from somewhere in Connecticut, has never been in Thailand or heard about it, first time on TV by coincidence...

or it was one of the "funny" guys

Edited by Birdman

pop-corn

When I was 27 Russia sent the first man to space.......Yuri Gagarin. Any idea how old that makes me?

too bl--dy old :o only joking BDT.

Getting more and more the feeling, that you are posting only to get the number to be a major poster on TV,

...right???

pop-corn

When I was 27 Russia sent the first man to space.......Yuri Gagarin. Any idea how old that makes me?

too bl--dy old :o only joking BDT.

Getting more and more the feeling, that you are posting only to get the number to be a major poster on TV,

...right???

oh dear,now why say that,i enjoy posting,if thats ok with you?

Why?

Maybe he posts from somewhere in Connecticut, has never been in Thailand or heard about it, first time on TV by coincidence...

or it was one of the "funny" guys

Haha. Yes maybe he thinks this is the local tv (television) forum.

My guess: average posters age: 55 - average viewers age: 30

So...there are appr. 80.000 members, and one has to be the oldest. Who is that? I salute him. One has to be the youngest. His age? 10?

One has to be the happiest - all good things coming to him without effort, another one has to be the unluckiest, maybe a guy in Bangkok Hilton' s hospital by bad luck...or married for years to the "mother of b/s".

One the healthiest, maybe The Don, one the most Thai hater, maybe mar...

One, who checked TV not longer than a few seconds and another one all day, waiting for responses.

cheers

why ?

my dad is 84 and browsing the net every single day (doing all this online banking, browsing investment websites and messageboards, family history research, chatting with other fit "active agers" on msn or web-based-chats, a.s.o.....).

oh, but he shouldnt ride the car like a 18 year old teenager in the downtown area, I always tell him when I am over there in Europe..... :o

pop-corn

:o 74 - 75 .. right?

Spot on pop-corn.....turned 75 last month. Have enjoyed it all and look forward to at least another 20. :D

Was that another 20 minutes, hours or months?.....surely your not seriously thinking about another 20 years :D