Decapitated Farang On Rama 8 Bridge

jacobbells

Do you guys honestly believe the police and newspaper reports?

Read spot on anaylsis by Andrew Drummond on his website

He was identified as Italian on Thai tv this evening.

They even showed his head on the tv.

Then filmed in his hotel room/apartment.

Showing notes,bills, etc, from his desk.

Read whatever propaganda you want, the guy was obviously murdered. What man hangs himself and gets snapped in half from a main bridge in Bangkok??

I will believe dedicated reporters from Britain's The Times and Guardian before any police testomonies to the newspapers in thailand.

Well done Andrew for getting to he bottom of this.

Read whatever propaganda you want, the guy was obviously murdered. What man hangs himself and gets snapped in half from a main bridge in Bangkok??

I will believe dedicated reporters from Britain's The Times and Guardian before any police testomonies to the newspapers in thailand.

Well done Andrew for getting to he bottom of this.

Don't know who the propaganda remark was for, and why.

We dont need The Times and Guardian.

We have the fastest investigator in the world here.

You happen to also know who did it?

wink.gif

Of course this is a murder case.

I have my own theories as to why the police seem reluctant to officially declare that this was a murder, but I’ll not go any further to avoid this post being deleted.

I also wager that the perpetrators will not be found and this case will be filed under, N, for, not taking this any further and forgotten within the next 7 days.

What's so obvious about it being a murder? The incorrectly reported details?

To me it's evident that he jumped having tied a piece of rope around his neck, and that the knot he used wasn't a standard noose knot. Thus it pulled tight around his neck holding it in place after the neck was severed. The inertia from the fall tore his neck open but not cleanly enough for it to fall away in one movement, hence the blood sprayed on the bridge from an opened artery as he swung. Eventually, after not very long, his neck tore completely and his body fell in the water where it remained until the gases in it brought him to the surface.

Maybe he was forced or thrown off the bridge, I don't know. But I doubt very much that he was beheaded then his head hung off the bridge.

*counts down until this tread is CLOSED* mwahahaha...

People.. the guy is dead, good if they know who is him, let's see what the police say, let the soul rest in peace and stop the speculations, let that work to the authorities. Cath should appear tho... Would really help!

nite!

I have the feeling this is the crime of passion, not the mob-gang execution or suicide.

Very interesting, couldn't wait to see what the true is at the end.

Sad to see so far no one comes out and claims his body. Don't forget, HE was once someone else's child.

R-I-P who ever you were.

People.. the guy is dead, good if they know who is him, let's see what the police say, let the soul rest in peace and stop the speculations, let that work to the authorities. Cath should appear tho... Would really help!

nite!

Cant see why this thread should be closed.

Are we violating some of the rules?

Btw, the poor soul was identified on television this evening.

nite!

Go and check on the news forum.. They don't want more speculations about the case. There has been some other people trying to keep it without any success.. Somehow fair enough, since in the news one they were even saying the poor guy "wanted to be Cath" ... :o

nite!

Go and check on the news forum.. They don't want more speculations about the case. There has been some other people trying to keep it without any success.. Somehow fair enough, since in the news one they were even saying the poor guy "wanted to be Cath" ... :o

I see your point.

But I believe we do some sort of speculation in most of our posts, whatever topic we discuss.

The case is a hot issue in the news, in Thailand.

nite!

I see your point.

But I believe we do some sort of speculation in most of our posts, whatever topic we discuss.

Yup! Thats true... Maybe the solution is deleting posts that are way to malicious, and just leave the random talking.. There is still many things to wonder, like what was with "Cath"... Why this particular person does not show up, if there is evidence of where can be located, don't know, at least someone that can tell a little bit more of why in earth this man could do such a thing against his life or in case it was a murder, why was it...(I honestly don't think it is a murder tho...) weight + velocity = guillotine

Edited by pop_corn

nite!

I see your point.

Yup! Thats true... Maybe the solution is deleting posts that are way to malicious, and just leave the random talking.. There is still many things to wonder, like what was with "Cath"... Why this particular person does not show up, if there is evidence of where can be located, don't know, at least someone that can tell a little bit more of why in earth this man could do such a thing against his life or in case it was a murder, why was it...(I honestly don't think it is a murder tho...) weight + velocity = guillotine

Whats the betting that any cctv cameras situated in the area were 'not working' at the time.If this was a murder,then i'm guessing that there must have been activity on that area of the bridge for some minuites.

PST.