Lady Boys Accuse Pattaya Foreign Police Volunteer Of Assault

allexx

It was just a matter of time before these untrained, unscreened, unsupervised farang police volunteers start getting arrested themselves.

I am sorry to say but Britisch again,I know you will say don't tar us with the same brush but you do the same with Tourist Police Volunteers.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to get my head around a "Volunteer" in the middle of a "Money for Sex" argument in the early hours of the morning in a 'Red Light District' & just happened to be armed with

OC (pepper spray)..........................?????????????? (whether it was Ladyboys or not really is an aside)

Is that an S.O.P. (Standard Operational Proceedure) ???????????

for Volunteers who we are told are interpreters to carry weapons in the early hours of the morning off Duty????

Not much of this incident computes........interesting to me as an Integrity / Internal Investigator & Interviwer though......I may use it as an example of something or other in a class, once the end result is known.

Maybe a levity/comedic break on Weapon Retention , because I noticed in the video , one of the Katoeys had possession of the FPVs Pepper Spray container which appeared quite dented. Suggesting a struggle of reasonable physical force !!!

Or a 'death grip' by someone in great fear experiencing the autonomic nervous system

"Fright , Fight or Flight"

:burp::D

So Ltcol, Do you have to come into Thai Visa sprouting off about being the big Police Captian from Western Australia because nobody else will talk to you, or you have a bit of time off to try and sell your dodgy equipment, so you thought you would just come in and sprout off about SOP's and ABC's & waffle on with that type of thing. I hope you have a secondary employment approval for this sideline quirk of yours.

Do you feel powerful as an Integrity Internal Investigator & is that maybe the reason no other police other than your other internal affairs gerbals will speak to you?

You seem to do alot over there in WA, running the Weapons Training courses as well.....crikey, how can they do without you while ur busy running around Pattaya with ur dodgy electronic devices?

Please note, Sir that theres absolutely no disrespect intended towards you alleged rank :D:wai: If you are the big Captain over there, I'm surprised to see you out on the street, where the real people are, the real criminals AND the real Police.....you must feel a little bit scared?

Perhaps when you retire, heavens forbid :o , if the WA Police can do without you, maybe you could come to Thailand and show the Pattaya Police how its done?

you are kidding me, right? :P

I have never been a member of WA Police , you should not make assumptions & I believe that I an allowed to make observations & I do not make any judgements nor criticize. Impossible for anyone to do so without ALL coroberrated facts & I certainly don't have them. I gather you must.

By the way , there is no such rank as Captain in the WA Police Service. But, please don't let fact get in the way of your story or personal tirade.

I enjoy robust interaction , but biased drivel is not cohesive ,nor is it fair comment of an incident that has been reported.

So, assuming you have ALL the facts & all I have done is throw out some sensible queries , perhaps with your superior knowledge you may want to share your info, unless of course , it is subjudicial.

Any time you want a Sensible Interaction , please PM me . If you are so concerned what I do or have done , ask , don't guess , or assume.

:D

Okay Brigadier, back to you SOP's now, you need to shine for that next promotion :jerk:

So how long have you been a closet wanna be internal investigator for then? You did mention that in one of your brags, I mean threads, didnt you?

Please excuse me about thw WA ranks, I forgot they replaced Captain with the rank of Commodore :D

I am sorry to say but Britisch again,I know you will say don't tar us with the same brush but you do the same with Tourist Police Volunteers.

Britisch?? Vas ist Das?

The guy looked like he was still off his face when he turned up at the cop shop IN UNIFORM, and carrying a motorbike helmet - not the best advert for the FPV.

Talking about tarring FPV's with the same brush, there are 2 lots of them in Pattaya. There are Howard's lot who are Tourist FPV's, and then there are Niels' FPV's. The former (which this guy appears to belong to) hang around walking street dressed as stormtroopers and giving it the big one, whereas the latter are generally to be found in soi 9 copshop helping foreigners who come in with a problem.

In my experience the ones in soi 9 are very helpful and quite useful whereas the Walking Street gang are not, so lets not slag them all off under the generalisation 'FPV's. (Although I would question the motivation of someone wanting to join either).

I only ask the following , purely out of interest........forgetting personal attacks.... just curious !!

1. Is it normal for Volunteers to be armed Off Duty ??

2. Is it normal for Volunteers to be involved in an altercation between sex workers & potential clients off duty ??

3. Is it normal for Volunteers to go home & change into an Official Uniform when asked to attend an inquiry into their conduct??

4. Is it normal for Volunteers to arrive at an interview over an allegations over their 'off duty' conduct in company with fellow volunteers in attendance??

5. Is it normal for the complainants to be able to hold up the Volunteers weapon to Video Cameras at an interview??

As a trainer I find all this very interesting !!

Also , I might add , I am only going by reports , I , do not have any first hand knowledge of the incident .

Personally , I have no interest , nor an axe to grind nor a side to take , purely clinical interest.

I offered a service that is used for verification of Officers integrity ,as it is easier to make allegegations against officers than any other professional .

I just happen to be here at this time , I am more interested in the assistance that can be provided to the users of Wheelchairs in Patts & access availability for their ease of enjoyment of the LOS.

:o

I only ask the following , purely out of interest........forgetting personal attacks.... just curious !!

2. Is it normal for Volunteers to be involved in an altercation between sex workers & potential clients off duty ??

3. Is it normal for Volunteers to go home & change into an Official Uniform when asked to attend an inquiry into their conduct??

4. Is it normal for Volunteers to arrive at an interview over an allegations over their 'off duty' conduct in company with fellow volunteers in attendance??

5. Is it normal for the complainants to be able to hold up the Volunteers weapon to Video Cameras at an interview??

Also , I might add , I am only going by reports , I , do not have any first hand knowledge of the incident .

Personally , I have no interest , nor an axe to grind nor a side to take , purely clinical interest.

I offered a service that is used for verification of Officers integrity ,as it is easier to make allegegations against officers than any other professional .

I just happen to be here at this time , I am more interested in the assistance that can be provided to the users of Wheelchairs in Patts & access availability for their ease of enjoyment of the LOS.

The simple answer to your questions IMO is No! It certainly shouldn't be normal :D

5. Is it normal for the complainants to be able to hold up the Volunteers weapon to Video Cameras at an interview?? YES

I offered a service BUT DOES IT REALLY WORK that is used for verification of Officers integrity ,as it is easier to make allegegations against officers than any other professional .

Sorry I cant answer all your questions. In short though, some very strange things happen here & I'm not sure you can really get a straight answer to some of these questions "Is it normal......".

The simple answer to your questions IMO is No! It certainly shouldn't be normal :D

Thank you for that

By the way ,one thing pointed out to me , after we encouraged aquaintenances to attend Blues Factory ,they pointed out that the Bollards prevented them access (wheelies), so we got them to attend at Soi Diana for Lams appearance at the 1st year anniversary at Diana Dragon last week. Great time.

Something to consider?? Sorry about the change in subject Dave !

Thank you for that

By the way ,one thing pointed out to me , after we encouraged aquaintenances to attend Blues Factory ,they pointed out that the Bollards prevented them access (wheelies), so we got them to attend at Soi Diana for Lams appearance at the 1st year anniversary at Diana Dragon last week. Great time.

Something to consider?? Sorry about the change in subject Dave !

I'm really sorry about that, unfortunately I have no control over that although I agree that it is stupid!

I know its a pain but if anyone in a wheelchair comes if someone comes ahead and informs staff we will come out and assist.

pepper spraying the thieving katoey hookers on the beach road ???

somebody give the man a medal please.

...... and have him come to bangkok to do some roach control along sukhumvit.

Would you please reread the report, there was no sugestion of theft it was a negotiation between sex workers. Who were assaulted (2 thai nationals assaulted by a foreign national). :D

The foreigner was not in uniform and armed with a weapon. :o

It was the Thai nationals who made the complaint to the police.

And the person on whom the complaint was made tried undue influence by appearing at the cop shop not only in his uniform but needed his mates for support :D

Sounds to me like Poofter bashing.

I'm sure he will get away with it this time but will the thais trust the PVF in future? Many farangs don't trust them.

By the way this is a Pattaya forum it is not necessary to report your bitches here try the Bangkok Forum.

I am a visitor to Thailand on a regular basis and won't carry a weapon cos it is illegal and as a guest in the country I try to comply with mine hosts rules. This is something many visitors forget,yes we are all guests here in some form or another.

I have read this entire thread. and feel compelled to reply to some of the other respondents.so keep tuned in.

By the way I have had no contact nor am I interested in Ladyboys or PVF.

My personal opinion only I think you are a BIGOT

lilBob

I have experienced that in Southern California , where in one instance I had a Spanish speaking Officer & i don't habla espanol very well , but, I asked directions in Walking St of 2 fpvs the other night in English & neither understood English....isn't the idea of Foreign PVs to be able to converse with us Farang????

Not a criticsm , purely a factual observation

Not conversant in English nor Thai? sheesh... it's worse than I imagined.

btw, to equate to the Pattaya volunteers, was the Southern California police volunteer a Mexican national?

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING THERE WAS NO SUGGESTION THAT THESE pvf COULDN'T SPEAK THAI IT WAS ONLY ENGLISH THEY COULDN"T SPEAK.

Oops I left caplock on sorry didn't mean to shout :D

I have experienced that in Southern California , where in one instance I had a Spanish speaking Officer & i don't habla espanol very well , but, I asked directions in Walking St of 2 fpvs the other night in English & neither understood English....isn't the idea of Foreign PVs to be able to converse with us Farang????

Not a criticsm , purely a factual observation

Not conversant in English nor Thai? sheesh... it's worse than I imagined.

btw, to equate to the Pattaya volunteers, was the Southern California police volunteer a Mexican national?

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REPLYING THERE WAS NO SUGGESTION THAT THESE pvf COULDN'T SPEAK THAI IT WAS ONLY ENGLISH THEY COULDN"T SPEAK.

Oops I left caplock on sorry didn't mean to shout :D

The not speaking English part was arrived at from LtCol's experiences.... the not speaking Thai part was arrived at from personal experiences with several PVF, albeit not the specific one alleged in this latest particular crime accusation.

Edited by sriracha john

Yes, but only when used in conjunction with the other sanctioned activity for farang police volunteers....

proceeded to grab their hair and use his knee to attack them.

So their statement reads, apparently? I wonder what the fly on the wall would of seen?

Apparently. let's not forget it was the thais who made the complaint and the black shirt then decided to done his so called uniform and ring his mates for moral(intimidation) support :o

I am trying to get my head around a "Volunteer" in the middle of a "Money for Sex" argument in the early hours of the morning in a 'Red Light District' & just happened to be armed with

OC (pepper spray)..........................?????????????? (whether it was Ladyboys or not really is an aside)

for Volunteers who we are told are interpreters to carry weapons in the early hours of the morning off Duty????

Not much of this incident computes........interesting to me as an Integrity / Internal Investigator & Interviwer though......I may use it as an example of something or other in a class, once the end result is known.

Maybe a levity/comedic break on Weapon Retention , because I noticed in the video , one of the Katoeys had possession of the FPVs Pepper Spray container which appeared quite dented. Suggesting a struggle of reasonable physical force !!!

Or a 'death grip' by someone in great fear experiencing the autonomic nervous system

:D:o

I don't really know how to commenton this we will never hear the true story, maybe the can was now empty and had been discarded

:wai::D

So Ltcol, Do you have to come into Thai Visa sprouting off about being the big Police Captian from Western Australia because nobody else will talk to you, or you have a bit of time off to try and sell your dodgy equipment, so you thought you would just come in and sprout off about SOP's and ABC's & waffle on with that type of thing. I hope you have a secondary employment approval for this sideline quirk of yours.

Do you feel powerful as an Integrity Internal Investigator & is that maybe the reason no other police other than your other internal affairs gerbals will speak to you?

You seem to do alot over there in WA, running the Weapons Training courses as well.....crikey, how can they do without you while ur busy running around Pattaya with ur dodgy electronic devices?

Please note, Sir that theres absolutely no disrespect intended towards you alleged rank :D:D If you are the big Captain over there, I'm surprised to see you out on the street, where the real people are, the real criminals AND the real Police.....you must feel a little bit scared?

Perhaps when you retire, heavens forbid :o , if the WA Police can do without you, maybe you could come to Thailand and show the Pattaya Police how its done?

you are kidding me, right? :D

Actually I've met a number of the old bill (english c0ps) in Pattaya many of whom drink in bars with english persons who have "form" they actually seem to get on OK after all it was many miles away some off the people I have met in Pattaya with sometimes self admitted illegal activities and those I have met act as gentlemen. :P

It was just a matter of time before these untrained, unscreened, unsupervised farang police volunteers start getting arrested themselves.

I'm an Aussie and am proud to claim freindship with many Brits :o

Please note, Sir that theres absolutely no disrespect intended towards you alleged rank :D:wai: If you are the big Captain over there, I'm surprised to see you out on the street, where the real people are, the real criminals AND the real Police.....you must feel a little bit scared?

I have never been a member of WA Police , you should not make assumptions & I believe that I an allowed to make observations & I do not make any judgements nor criticize. Impossible for anyone to do so without ALL coroberrated facts & I certainly don't have them. I gather you must.

By the way , there is no such rank as Captain in the WA Police Service. But, please don't let fact get in the way of your story or personal tirade.

I enjoy robust interaction , but biased drivel is not cohesive ,nor is it fair comment of an incident that has been reported.

So, assuming you have ALL the facts & all I have done is throw out some sensible queries , perhaps with your superior knowledge you may want to share your info, unless of course , it is subjudicial.

Any time you want a Sensible Interaction , please PM me . If you are so concerned what I do or have done , ask , don't guess , or assume.

Okay Brigadier, back to you SOP's now, you need to shine for that next promotion :jerk:

So how long have you been a closet wanna be internal investigator for then? You did mention that in one of your brags, I mean threads, didnt you?

Please excuse me about thw WA ranks, I forgot they replaced Captain with the rank of Commodore :D

To quote a famous Englishman called Oscar Wilde :Sarcasm is the highest form of wit but the lowest form of humour"

Oh by the way he was accused by the Marquis of Queensbury of being a sodimite Oscar sued lost and died in poverty in France

The original article was not balanced as it only told the ladyboys' story. If you read the whole story by clicking the link in the OP and scroll down to the bottom, you will see his side of the story. He claims they were attacking the female street walker and stepped in as he felt he couldn't just stand by while she was being beaten, and did this as a civilian, not a police volunteer. So, much ado about nothing me thinks.

The original article was not balanced as it only told the ladyboys' story. If you read the whole story by clicking the link in the OP and scroll down to the bottom, you will see his side of the story. He claims they were attacking the female street walker and stepped in as he felt he couldn't just stand by while she was being beaten, and did this as a civilian, not a police volunteer. So, much ado about nothing me thinks.

Do you mean the first reply that Howard posted? So it's not from the person involved's side of the story.

Thank you for referring to that area as it raises a few more questions.

Howard admitted the carrying of the pepper spray as PFTPA was in error and would be "dealt with." What has developed with that? In what way was it "dealt with?"

What sort of investigation of the FPV is being done by the Chief of Pattaya's Immigration.

Further still other questions are raised in that area, as well.

Edited by sriracha john

It would also be noteworthy of that area that this thread title should be renamed to reflect the proper and accurate name of the particular group involved, which makes the current thread title erroneous. It should be changed to something, for example, like:

Pattaya Foreign Tourist Police Assistant Accused Of Assault

This error was acknowledged and apologized for by the news organization, that the OP is based upon, itself.

The understandably confused paper's editor mistake occurs as a result of these various groups repeatedly changing the names of their organizations over the years, which makes accuracy all that more important in any discussion.

As I understand it now... as of 14:00 today, there is PFTPA and the FPV. This, however, could change tomorrow.

Edited by sriracha john

To quote a famous Englishman called Oscar Wilde :Sarcasm is the highest form of wit but the lowest form of humour"

Oh by the way he was accused by the Marquis of Queensbury of being a sodimite Oscar sued lost and died in poverty in France

Oscar Wilde was Irish, wsn't he?

Can someone go off-topic and ask if these guys have work permits?

I know sriracha john must be getting blue-balls by now as we are on the third page and the matter hasn't been raised yet.

There's no need to ask. They don't. Until they show they do, there's no need to ask them every time to produce something they've never had.

The Phuket FTPA (or whatever particular acronym they use) are in the process of beginning to request them.

It'd be a positive step if the PFTPA would follow their lead and also attempt to become legal someday. Of course it would also be a positive step if the PFTPA didn't assault members of the public, as well...but one step at a time.

Edited by sriracha john

It would also be noteworthy of that area that this thread title should be renamed to reflect the proper and accurate name of the particular group involved, which makes the current thread title erroneous. It should be changed to something, for example, like:

This error was acknowledged and apologized for by the news organization, that the OP is based upon, itself.

The understandably confused paper's editor mistake occurs as a result of these various groups repeatedly changing the names of their organizations over the years, which makes accuracy all that more important in any discussion.

As I understand it now... as of 14:00 today, there is PFTPA and the FPV. This, however, could change tomorrow.

The confused paper's guy is the leader of the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants. What's understandable about the confusion there? He obviously does not know the identity of his own guys, even when he is pictured in the Foreign Tourist Police Assistant's uniform in his own publication!

The confused paper's guy is the leader of the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants. What's understandable about the confusion there? He obviously does not know the identity of his own guys, even when he is pictured in the Foreign Tourist Police Assistant's uniform in his own publication!

As I understand it, the OP is from a news group that is NOT connected to the PFTPA and that the group leader of the PFTPA is involved with a different news group besides the one providing the OP.

I think it's understandable that someone not connected to either of the two organizations could be confused by the ever-changing names of the two organizations and their various other enterprises.

Edited by sriracha john

Appreciate the mods for the improved thread title, but I believe the incorrect organization is still being named in it.

The correct one is noted above.

Edited by sriracha john

1. Is it normal ...

2. Is it normal ...

3. Is it normal ...

4. Is it normal ...

5. Is it normal ...

If there were anything "normal" about Pattaya, it'd still be a sleepy little fishing village. Nobody would go there. And the people who went there would complain that it was boring.

Online, foreigners often whine about how insane Pattaya is. They're correct, it's insane, but what confuses me about the whining is that in nearly all cases, it's aspects of that insanity that first brought them to Pattaya.

Nobody goes to Pattaya for normality. People go to Pattaya because there's nothing normal about it.

Without trying, Thailand has recreated the "Jabba the Hut" bar scene from "Return of the Jedi," across an entire city, in real life!

1. Is it normal ...

2. Is it normal ...

3. Is it normal ...

4. Is it normal ...

5. Is it normal ...

If there were anything "normal" about Pattaya, it'd still be a sleepy little fishing village. Nobody would go there. And the people who went there would complain that it was boring.

Online, foreigners often whine about how insane Pattaya is. They're correct, it's insane, but what confuses me about the whining is that in nearly all cases, it's aspects of that insanity that first brought them to Pattaya.

Nobody goes to Pattaya for normality. People go to Pattaya because there's nothing normal about it.

Without trying, Thailand has recreated the "Jabba the Hut" bar scene from "Return of the Jedi," across an entire city, in real life!

:D:D:wai::D:D:o Got it

:jerk: :D

Please note, Sir that theres absolutely no disrespect intended towards you alleged rank :D:D If you are the big Captain over there, I'm surprised to see you out on the street, where the real people are, the real criminals AND the real Police.....you must feel a little bit scared?

you are kidding me, right? :wai:

Okay Brigadier, back to you SOP's now, you need to shine for that next promotion

Please excuse me about thw WA ranks, I forgot they replaced Captain with the rank of Commodore

Oscar Wilde was Irish, wsn't he?

Yes I think you are right and I was wrong, I forgot that part as the court case was held in England,the Marquis was English and the actor who played Oscar was English (Robert Morley). and it was a Brit movie

I apologise to all Irish who I have offended. I'm of Irish decent myself

I've now read all the comments on the news article as well as all the thread and would like to offer the following observations.

1. anyone walking on the beach side of beach rd. at2.30 in the morning is either

1.1 drunk

1.2 cruisin

1.3 looking for trouble (he was armed)

1.4 stupid

1.5 ALL OF THE ABOVE

1.6 a tourist

I have received a lot of analdotal(spelling) info. from persons involved in managing bars that ladyboys are popular so maybe it's the streetwalkers of both genders who are a problem(many warnings on various sites or forums warn about the true females).

Forget the homophobia for a moment and let's get back to the original topic.

I'm still a little confused about which organisation this dude belonged to so how about the leaders of both these organisations stateing whether it is appropriate for there members to be armed whilst off duty.

Let's here from the dude cocerned if he doesn't know about this thread/forum some of his mates should tell him.

Let's here from his mates who saw fit to appear at the cop shop to back him up and why.And was their presence agreed to or condoned by the Boss.Also why the uniforms

Speaking of the boss what stops the escalation of armament, do knuckedusters batons and i hope not but knives and guns follow. They claim credit for there organisations so it's about time they draw a line and not let there people step over it. LET'S HEAR FROM THEM. sACK PEOPLE IF NECESSARY.

What police force in the world would allow the alleged assailant interview his victims.

Why the black shirt uniforms, firstly they are hot and secondly they have very unsavoury connetations ie Gestapo and Nazis who placed homosexuals, russians and jews amongst others in concentration camps.

I have twice had to report thefts to the cop shop on Soi 9 (30+ vacations in Pattaya) the 1st time I was fortunate to encounter a police officer who spoke english, the second time I took a english speaking Thai friend at no time did I encounter a police farang translator.

I personally don't like ladyboys but I despise thugs and Bullies :P

RANT OVER

lilBob