Lady Boys Accuse Pattaya Foreign Police Volunteer Of Assault

allexx

It would also be noteworthy of that area that this thread title should be renamed to reflect the proper and accurate name of the particular group involved, which makes the current thread title erroneous. It should be changed to something, for example, like:

Pattaya Foreign Tourist Police Assistant Accused Of Assault

This error was acknowledged and apologized for by the news organization, that the OP is based upon, itself.

The understandably confused paper's editor mistake occurs as a result of these various groups repeatedly changing the names of their organizations over the years, which makes accuracy all that more important in any discussion.

As I understand it now... as of 14:00 today, there is PFTPA and the FPV. This, however, could change tomorrow.

The confused paper's guy is the leader of the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants. What's understandable about the confusion there? He obviously does not know the identity of his own guys, even when he is pictured in the Foreign Tourist Police Assistant's uniform in his own publication!

As I understand it, the OP is from a news group that is NOT connected to the PFTPA and that the group leader of the PFTPA is involved with a different news group besides the one providing the OP.

I think it's understandable that someone not connected to either of the two organizations could be confused by the ever-changing names of the two organizations and their various other enterprises.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say OP, but news editor!! as I was replying to the comment you made about the news editors confusion, or maybe I am confused or mistaken in thinking Howard is associated with this news group and the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants so on his part no such confusion should happen, but then again TIT and the whole place is awash with confusion(especially me lol!!).

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received a lot of analdotal(spelling) info. from persons involved in managing bars that ladyboys are popular so maybe it's the streetwalkers of both genders who are a problem(many warnings on various sites or forums warn about the true females).

Forget the homophobia for a moment and let's get back to the original topic.

I'm still a little confused about which organisation this dude belonged to so how about the leaders of both these organisations stateing whether it is appropriate for there members to be armed whilst off duty.

You can thank srirachajohn for the confusion. He keeps inventing acronyms to fit the limits of his memory. But even if off duty, carrying pepper spray isn't an offense here.

Let's here from the dude cocerned if he doesn't know about this thread/forum some of his mates should tell him.

I would reckon he has more on his plate than to stoop to the inevitable hatchet-job here.

Let's here from his mates who saw fit to appear at the cop shop to back him up and why. And was their presence agreed to or condoned by the Boss.Also why the uniforms

I don't know, but when I get banged up, I always call a mate, wouldn't you? Maybe his regular clothes were still in the laundry. Happens to me sometimes.

Speaking of the boss what stops the escalation of armament, do knuckedusters batons and i hope not but knives and guns follow. They claim credit for there organisations so it's about time they draw a line and not let there people step over it. LET'S HEAR FROM THEM. sACK PEOPLE IF NECESSARY.

Armament? Here we go. Why would any law enforcement management bother to post on this forum? If you want answers, call your member of parliament.

What police force in the world would allow the alleged assailant interview his victims.

With +30 visits to Pattaya, I thought you would already know the answer to that.

Why the black shirt uniforms, firstly they are hot and secondly they have very unsavoury connetations ie Gestapo and Nazis who placed homosexuals, russians and jews amongst others in concentration camps.

Maybe "very unsavoury connotations" is all in your head; or you have heard it so much, you even think it's your own original thought. But I like my black garb. Saves on laundry bills and gets me noticed. The fact that it also hides 99.9% of beer guts isn't worth mentioning.

I have twice had to report thefts to the cop shop on Soi 9 (30+ vacations in Pattaya) the 1st time I was fortunate to encounter a police officer who spoke english, the second time I took a english speaking Thai friend at no time did I encounter a police farang translator.

OK, go get mugged, robbed and try again. Repeat until you see one.

I personally don't like ladyboys but I despise thugs and Bullies :o

RANT OVER

lilBob

Good rant.

Next?

It would also be noteworthy of that area that this thread title should be renamed to reflect the proper and accurate name of the particular group involved, which makes the current thread title erroneous. It should be changed to something, for example, like:

Pattaya Foreign Tourist Police Assistant Accused Of Assault

This error was acknowledged and apologized for by the news organization, that the OP is based upon, itself.

The understandably confused paper's editor mistake occurs as a result of these various groups repeatedly changing the names of their organizations over the years, which makes accuracy all that more important in any discussion.

As I understand it now... as of 14:00 today, there is PFTPA and the FPV. This, however, could change tomorrow.

The confused paper's guy is the leader of the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants. What's understandable about the confusion there? He obviously does not know the identity of his own guys, even when he is pictured in the Foreign Tourist Police Assistant's uniform in his own publication!

As I understand it, the OP is from a news group that is NOT connected to the PFTPA and that the group leader of the PFTPA is involved with a different news group besides the one providing the OP.

I think it's understandable that someone not connected to either of the two organizations could be confused by the ever-changing names of the two organizations and their various other enterprises.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say OP, but news editor!! as I was replying to the comment you made about the news editors confusion, or maybe I am confused or mistaken in thinking Howard is associated with this news group and the Foreign Tourist Police Assistants so on his part no such confusion should happen, but then again TIT and the whole place is awash with confusion(especially me lol!!).

This person you mentioned is associated with the Pattaya Foreign Tourist Police Assistants (PFTPA) as a Leader and he is involved with a news group. That news group is a different news group from the one that produced the OP of this thread.

Now then, the other group mentioned, the Foreign Police Volunteers (FPV), has a different Leader, but who is also involved with a third Pattaya news group. That news group also did not produce the OP of this thread.

Confused still? That's quite understandable if you are.... :o but I hope I helped some.

I haven't used any names myself in this post because I'm no longer sure who, amongst all the various people involved, is and who is not a member of Thaivisa (TV) and what is and what is not their current ID nickname on here as they've had several, some more so than others.

*btw, the thread title still needs a bit of further fine tuning as the person accused in the OP of this thread is NOT a member of FPV, he is a member of PFTPA.*

Edited by sriracha john

So Si Racha John you've probably been waiting for me to pounce on you again--which of course I will.

After all your clarifications and 'interesting info' it is even more apparent these days of the personal conflicts you face from

obviously being 'sh__ upon' by higher authorities in the past (which of course are explained in previous posts over the past 2 years).

So once again why do you react so strongly and passionately to FPV and FTPA posts---

Oh I know---maybe you harbour a deep desire to become one but didn't pass the required rationality tests.

'Nanlaew' your recent comments in your last post are refreshing and probably reflect the thoughts of most posters,

except of course the renowned troublemakers..

So Si Racha John you've probably been waiting for me to pounce on you again--which of course I will.

After all your clarifications and 'interesting info' it is even more apparent these days of the personal conflicts you face from

obviously being 'sh__ upon' by higher authorities in the past (which of course are explained in previous posts over the past 2 years).

So once again why do you react so strongly and passionately to FPV and FTPA posts---

Oh I know---maybe you harbour a deep desire to become one but didn't pass the required rationality tests.

To clarify your erroneous assertions, I wasn't 'sh_ upon'... a very kind and older Thai woman (a school principal) was.

I don't think I react so passionately or strongly to PFTPA/FPV posts. It's just that their operations raise so many questions... that never seem to get answered properly. Although to their credit... FPV easily outdistances PFTPA in their willingness to answer most questions.

I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to join such dodgy organizations.

'Nanlaew' your recent comments in your last post are refreshing and probably reflect the thoughts of most posters,

except of course the renowned troublemakers..

If asking reasonable and logical and rational questions is what somehow now constitutes a "troublemaker", then so be it.

As to whether or not Nanlaew's comments reflect the thoughts of "most" posters, I think that "most" posts both here and on the OP website news comments would seem to contradict that erroneous assertion.

Edited by sriracha john

I'm still a little confused about which organisation this dude belonged to so how about the leaders of both these organisations stateing whether it is appropriate for there members to be armed whilst off duty.

You can thank srirachajohn for the confusion. He keeps inventing acronyms to fit the limits of his memory.

I'd like to claim credit for such inventiveness... but unfortunately whether, over the years and around the country, it's Tourist Police Volunteers (TPV), Pattaya Foreign Tourist Police Assistants (PFTPA), Foreign Police Volunteers (FPV), Thai Tourist Police Volunteers (TTPV).... the credit all goes to the organizations.

Let's here from the dude concerned if he doesn't know about this thread/forum some of his mates should tell him.

I would reckon he has more on his plate than to stoop to the inevitable hatchet-job here.

That's understandable of one facing criminal charges for assault, but it would be nice if someone from the organization said something.

So let's see & please correct where I am wrong. Going by Video & Report. I have no sides . Purely interested as a Trainer .

FACTS :

An altercation took place between a female prostitute & couple of Lady Boy Prostitutes

It took place on Walking Street.

It was the early hours of the Morning.

Another party (Male) joined the altercation & produced OC (pepper Spray) during the altercation.

This male turned out to be a 'Volunteer' Police assistant from some organisation.

This person attended at Pattaya Police Station after first going home,changing into his 'Official' Uniform , & arrived in company with some colleagues from the same organisation.

Even though accused by the 'Ladyboys' of an Assault he then proceeds to attempt to interview them about the complaint.

________________________________________________________________________________

___

ALLEGATIONS: (NOT FACT)

The Ladyboys were firstly abused by a female prostitute while tring to conduct some 'business'

A male joined in the altercation & during the progress in the altercation it became physically violent & he grabbed the Ladyboys by the Hair , Used his knees in striking them & also Sprayed them them with his Pepper Spray.

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

I think that covers it , cannot see any other matter that has any direct bearing on the case , or have I missed something.??

:o

What wonders this guy has done for the reputation of the "Walking Street" Farang Tourist Police Volunteers (or whatever they are actually meant to be called).

In the video he comes across as one arrogant SOB, the bit where he grabs the "lady's" ID card is bang out of order, and I won't even start on the Pepper Spray Issue. Who does he think he is ? He is the one that was brought down to be questioned !

Personally I believe that if Howard wants his stormtroopers to have any kind of respect at all he should dismiss this guy immediately. And I hope the lovely lady's get an assault case to hold against him.

Edited by johnh101

Can we presume, by the accused FTPA's involvement in the subject of this thread,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Harrassed-Ft...92.html&hl=

Harrassed By FTPA In Walking Street, Oops…here we go again, <deleted> is going on?

that he has not been suspended from his duties, nor had any restrictions placed on them, pending the complete investigation of the events of this thread?

I would have thought it standard protocol for any police organization to so with a policeman accused of assault.

Edited by sriracha john

Can we presume, by the accused FTPA's involvement in the subject of this thread,

Harrassed By FTPA In Walking Street, Oops…here we go again, <deleted> is going on?

that he has not been suspended from his duties, nor had any restrictions placed on them, pending the complete investigation of the events of this thread?

I would have thought it standard protocol for any police organization to so with a policeman accused of assault.

I can only speak for few dozen Police / Milititia Agencies I have first hand knowledge of in Asia, USA , South America & Australia.that I have trained or worked with & you are correct in your assumption.

Accused Officers , when there are 2 or more accusers/ complainants &/or other corroberative reasons (forensics , cctv etc) the Officer is stood down (sometimes with full pay , it can place unneccessary hardship if it is a protracted inquiry. ) other times placed on non public contact duties until the outcome is ruled on.

My observation is , if one is a Volunteer with No Authority (according to the Police Chief in the Pattaya Times) what can you be stood down from ???, except relinquishing your ID & commanded not to wear your Uniform (I believe Volunteers pay for their own) until a ruling has been made. I guess 'do not attend' the Walking Street 'Post' would be another ????

BUT, Are these Police Organisations ???

OR , are they private Organisations that have Police Approval within limitations of the said approval???

Not my business , Purely a query !

I would have thought it standard protocol for any police organization to do so with a policeman accused of assault.

I can only speak for few dozen Police / Militias Agencies I have first hand knowledge of in Asia, USA , South America & Australia.that I have trained or worked with & you are correct in your assumption.

Accused Officers , when there are 2 or more accusers/ complainants &/or other corroborative reasons (forensics , cctv etc) the Officer is stood down (sometimes with full pay, it can place unnecessary hardship if it is a protracted inquiry. ) other times placed on non public contact duties until the outcome is ruled on.

My observation is , if one is a Volunteer with No Authority (according to the Police Chief in the Pattaya Times) what can you be stood down from ???, except relinquishing your ID & commanded not to wear your Uniform (I believe Volunteers pay for their own) until a ruling has been made. I guess 'do not attend' the Walking Street 'Post' would be another ????

BUT, Are these Police Organisations ???

OR , are they private Organisations that have Police Approval within limitations of the said approval???

Not my business , Purely a query !

As for what you could he be stood down from, not presenting himself as "tourist police" (and not even tourist police volunteer) when queried by a member of the general public as to his role during a current incident, as he did so in the linked thread above, might be a terrific first step. :o

Honesty by any member of the police force is always a nice plus.

Also, proper propriety is, too... and someone under investigation for assault should not be in public-contacting duties... as you point out.

But then again... honesty and propriety and openness have never been a part of this organization.

Yours and everyone else's reasonable, yet unanswered, questions is a testament to that.

Edited by sriracha john

British volunteer police held

Two transvestites filed a complaint against a British Volunteer Pattaya Police helper for brutality and causing injuries, including spraying pepper spray into their eyes.

On February 25 Police Lt-Col Samroeng Ratananam at the Pattaya Police Station received a report from Boonchuay Srikeaw, 20, from Nakhon Ratchasima, and Warawut Boonkusol, 20, from Nongchok, who accused Paul Anthony Harrison, 49, of injuring them by grabbing their hair and using his knee to attack them, then also using pepper spray on their faces.

The alleged victims hold up a can of pepper spray they say was used on them by a Tourist Police volunteer.

They confirmed this with evidence of a pepper spray bottle that they collected from the scene.

The transvestites said they were hanging around Beach Road at the beginning of Soi 13 with several transvestites friends when a tourist approached and proposed sex.

While they were talking to the tourist, a woman who was standing nearby warned the man that the transvestites were not real women.

The two transvestites became angry and started to argue with her. As the situation got worse, Paul Harrison was passing by and rushed in to stop the argument.

The “women-of-the-second-category” said Harrison didn’t spend any time listening to their story but instead immediately took the side of the real woman.

He then allegedly proceeded to grab their hair and used his knee to attack them. They said he also used pepper spray on their faces, causing their eyes to become irritated and they had to run away.

Later Harrison came to the police station with his volunteer police friends, and wearing his uniform.

When questioned, Harrison allegedly confessed that he had needed to use pepper spray, but only to try to keep them under control.

The transvestites also said they were often teased by foreign police volunteers and couldn’t bear it anymore. They said that they should not be discriminated against and made fun of especially by police and they wanted to press charges.

Pattaya Tourist Police asked Harrison to remain at the police station to help them with their enquiries.

Police took the transvestites to the hospital to check on their injuries and will continue to question witnesses.

- Pattaya Mail / 2009-03-06

OK , I read that in the Mail also , BUT , what does "HELD" mean in Pattaya ??

His colleagues gave him a hug at the station or when he returned to WS ???? is that it ??

In the jurisdictions I am authorised when I have arrested "held" means in Custody ..

If he is filmed in WS out of uniform AGAIN & no ID & identifying himself as "Tourist Police" at a later date , one could hardly report he is "held" , could they ??

I wonder if conflicting interests have conflicting interests????????? Gotta luv Patts justice system !!

:D

post-64388-1236661464.gif

I see Howard is trying to make an explanation for his friends behaviour on the Pattaya Daily News website open forum:

QUOTE:

Dear Warina Re: comment 48 Thank you for removing the abusive comments, it was much appreciated. You mention this was a significant story and a legitimate news item. At Pattaya One we are very careful to ensure that news items that we feature, especially those from the Police Stations are backed up with Police reports and other documentation such as witness statements. I can confirm that no such reports were filed in this case which was dismissed by the investigating officer within minutes of the case arriving at Pattaya Police Station. It was unfortunate for Mr. Harrisson that some journalists were there at the time the case presented itself and it ended up in some newspapers and other media outlets including PDN. Mr Harrisson was never charged with anything and the Ladyboys never filed an official complaint, therefore, this does not warrant any legitimacy. Your comment about "leaving you alone" is a bit baffling to me as well. Are you saying I do not have the right to question your content......why? I wish PDN success in the future but would suggest that you look into apparent problems with inaccurate information and the "sexing-up" of stories, which appears to be a fault of the foreign news writer you have working for you. Pattaya One News is also guilty of publishing the wrong information on occassion as well and is soemthing we all suffer from. Sometimes, the truth in stories is "lost in translation". I would also like to mention that PDN and Pattaya One News Online are completely different. Our stories contain generally less detail because our website is essentially there to complement our TV service and we have a strict daily deadline to meet to ensure the stories are completed on time. Pattaya One Online is NOT a dedicated online service, however PDN is and they can take more time over their stories and therefore often feature more detail. I hope everyone can understand this and enjoy reading all the Pattaya online news services. Trust me, it is not easy to always get the truth, but we all do our best. Howard Pattaya One News

So now nothing happened, no reports were filed, no complaints lodged, no injuries incurred.

Move along there, nothing to see.

<deleted>???

Can somebody please provide a commercial break between reality and the dream? It'll help us keep up with things.

NO complaint , NO charges , therefore this alleged incident NEVER occurred .

Who were the actors in the fictional recreation at the Police Station ???

This is disgusting treatment of a Foreign Translation Volunteer who was obviously just enjoying the atmosphere of Walking Street at 0230 am & finished up being ridiculed on public forums.

Tch ! Tch ! . Looks like more care should be taken in the local media about factual reporting. Most unfortunate.

No wonder there is no current posts critisizing any of these Voulunteer groups , it's obvious that any wrongdoing at any time has been purely perception & not factual.

"It was unfortunate for Mr. Harrisson that some journalists were there at the time..."

But that doesn't include Howard ! :o

Obviously cos FPV wrongly accused . Also journalists appear at soi 9 long before the crims do, thought they would know that lol!!! :D

I have experienced that in Southern California , where in one instance I had a Spanish speaking Officer & i don't habla espanol very well , but, I asked directions in Walking St of 2 fpvs the other night in English & neither understood English....isn't the idea of Foreign PVs to be able to converse with us Farang????

Not a criticsm , purely a factual observation

Not conversant in English nor Thai? sheesh... it's worse than I imagined.

btw, to equate to the Pattaya volunteers, was the Southern California police volunteer a Mexican national?

Haven't you heard? Most of Southern California is Mexican nationals. With or without a green card.

Hmmm, so let me get this straight, in Pattaya its legal for farangs to carry weapons such as pepper spray and batons. I addition its Ok to assult Ladyboys and use your weapons on them. Whooo you gotta love Pattaya. having said this I can understand the frustration felt at the antics of ladyboys on beach road and I hope if I ever get into difficulties in Pattaya, a guy like Paul Harrison is around with his pepper spry to help me out.

Edited by waza

If you read some of my past posts you'll see where I stand on the FTPA's--They do a great job on WS and probably the FTPA in this thread made a silly choice, but at least he was helping someone and thought he was doing the right thing--as any citizen should do. So that makes me think about the absolutely slanderous words and really bad comments on this thread and others like it (ie: about Condos, Restaurants, certain bars etc etc) worries me.

A lot of people know that Thailand has very harsh slander/libel laws and any person (Thai or Farang) can take a case to the Courts very easily with the right evidence. This evidence can be hearsay, direct slanderous words, emails, photos and myriad of other evidence. A lot of the posts on Thai Visa and other forums (which happened once or twice last year) are extremely slanderous and even if most posters are unknown (hiding behind their forum names) technology can find them, but if not, Thai Visa (or other forums) can also be held accountable (according to the current libel laws) for actually allowing these comments to be posted on a public site (I know this from experience a few years back when someone tried to ridicule and bad mouth my business on WS on another forum). So the recent thread on this subject, the stopVT7 and associated threads, just to name two of the more recent threads are enough evidence for the Thai Courts.

So maybe it's time for all the forums to really monitor the nastiness, innuendos, hatred etc on all the threads before one of them is actually taken to court either by an individual, entity or Company using copies of the threads as evidence. Maybe rule changes for forum posters are in order. I would venture to say that probably over 95% of posters/readers on Thai Visa and other forums are here to garner information and have a good read or laugh, not read derogatory threads (my opinion of course). Anyway I've had my say and hopefully it may lead to some changes.

Hopefully Thai Visa may take this post as as a legitimate grievance against some of the venom that is written these days.

Thank you...Thainet.

Edited by thainet

If you read some of my past posts you'll see where I stand on the FTPA's--They do a great job on WS and probably the FTPA in this thread made a silly choice, but at least he was helping someone and thought he was doing the right thing--as any citizen should do. So that makes me think about the absolutely slanderous words and really bad comments on this thread and others like it (ie: about Condos, Restaurants, certain bars etc etc) worries me.

A lot of people know that Thailand has very harsh slander/libel laws and any person (Thai or Farang) can take a case to the Courts very easily with the right evidence. This evidence can be hearsay, direct slanderous words, emails, photos and myriad of other evidence. A lot of the posts on Thai Visa and other forums (which happened once or twice last year) are extremely slanderous and even if most posters are unknown (hiding behind their forum names) technology can find them, but if not, Thai Visa (or other forums) can also be held accountable (according to the current libel laws) for actually allowing these comments to be posted on a public site (I know this from experience a few years back when someone tried to ridicule and bad mouth my business on WS on another forum). So the recent thread on this subject, the stopVT7 and associated threads, just to name two of the more recent threads are enough evidence for the Thai Courts.

So maybe it's time for all the forums to really monitor the nastiness, innuendos, hatred etc on all the threads before one of them is actually taken to court either by an individual, entity or Company using copies of the threads as evidence. Maybe rule changes for forum posters are in order. I would venture to say that probably over 95% of posters/readers on Thai Visa and other forums are here to garner information and have a good read or laugh, not read derogatory threads (my opinion of course). Anyway I've had my say and hopefully it may lead to some changes.

Hopefully Thai Visa may take this post as as a legitimate grievance against some of the venom that is written these days.

Thank you...Thainet.

Bla...bla...bla...FTPA member...right? :o:D

Thank you...Thainet.

It's only a forum, big deal..

Oh my god, someone said some bad things on a forum, So what,

Do you think the hole of Thailand views Thai Visa. ( don't think so.)

You take yourself a bit too seriously. :o

Lighten up. put the keyboard down, go out and enjoy Thailand.

and its wonderful people and customs. :D

Edited by plasticpig

I have experienced that in Southern California , where in one instance I had a Spanish speaking Officer & i don't habla espanol very well , but, I asked directions in Walking St of 2 fpvs the other night in English & neither understood English....isn't the idea of Foreign PVs to be able to converse with us Farang????

Not a criticsm , purely a factual observation

Not conversant in English nor Thai? sheesh... it's worse than I imagined.

btw, to equate to the Pattaya volunteers, was the Southern California police volunteer a Mexican national?

Haven't you heard? Most of Southern California is Mexican nationals. With or without a green card.

Having lived there for many years there myself, I'm very familiar with the many legal and illegal Mexican nationals living there... but never came across a single one that was acting in the capacity of a police officer.... as the foreign nationals do in Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Samui, etc.

Edited by sriracha john

The FTPA volunteers are a dangerous groups of wanabe thugs. Harrison it appears, is the FTPA second in command. I am sure any normally responsible leader would immediately demand the resignation from anyone that acted as he did. The whole group should be disbanded. A seemingly good idea has gone out of control. These clowns do not have any police power but why are they allowed to patrol Walking Street, as police, in their Gestapo unforms. They are there to provide assitance and translation and not act as police.

I understand that Harrison "settled" with katoeys for 500 baht each and the regular police "held" their ID cards. Harrison should have been charged with assault and a weapons charge.

The next day Miller and Harrison showed their Gestapo tactics in a video as they approached a Farang journalist. The video shows that they are a scarey couple as they act as if they have real power. The video is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbFAqKpGV8M

This only adds to the facts and the need to disband the FTPA.

Maybe this could be made into a reality tv problem called "wanabe cops go wacko trying to be FTPA's".

There is only a need for a few volunteers to be available to offer translation and assistance to Tourists.

The public needs to be protected from Miller and Harrison and the rest of FTPA's. It is not too late to correct the very serious mistake of creating the FTPA's.

Edited by aguy30

Put me down as a bigot too. There is no doubt in my mind that the katoeys got VERY ugly when the female prostitute let the cat out of the bag. there is NO way I would have wanted to get in the middle of that fracas. The katoeys should be arrested for trying to sell counterfeit goods. They should be forced to wear an ID tag that says I'm a katoey.

ADDED - Weapon? You far left liberals are talking like a little can of pepper spray is an AK 47 assault weapon.

Edited by Gary A

Put me down as a bigot too. There is no doubt in my mind that the katoeys got VERY ugly when the female prostitute let the cat out of the bag. there is NO way I would have wanted to get in the middle of that fracas. The katoeys should be arrested for trying to sell counterfeit goods. They should be forced to wear an ID tag that says I'm a katoey.

ADDED - Weapon? You far left liberals are talking like a little can of pepper spray is an AK 47 assault weapon.

Please , please attend a Training class with my students & take a 'hit' of OC (pepper spray) & then tell me that it is nothing

This has NO Bearing on what is alleged , just that you 'experts' on weapons know so little.

There are Lethal & Non Lethal weapons in Law Enforcement & OC (pepper spray) is a Non Lethal "PAIN COMPLIANT" weapon. But I would hardly regard an off duty Translator Volunteer an experienced or Certified OC Officer , but , of course , this is Pattaya!!!

so who really gives a dam_n.

Translators with NO POWERS (according to the Police Chief) are hardly Law Enforcement Officers are they??

You are making a ludicrous comparison .

Right now, there are several cases throughout the 'normal' world , ie outside of Thailand , with Coroners inquests including Darwin in Australia of alleged Deaths due to the application of OC (pepper spray ) . There are many survivrs of AK - 47 hits. as well .

Stupid , stupid , stupid comment - as to the term WEAPON. Not being personal , just a professional observation as a Law Enforcement Weapons Trainer.

post-64388-1236873368_thumb.png