Coca-cola

jetpilot123

If the can is intact,then not really a problem.When they only offer the coke in a plastic bag with ice,THEN you run...LOL.Up in Sawan all the small shops/stalls sell the drink in a plastic bag,complete with ice and a straw...I give it a miss.I think you are lucky,i have had glass bottle drinks,where they asked me to drink it all on the spot,because they want the glass bottle back... :o:D

Well....I always like to drink the coke in the bag with ice.....ive never been sick off the ice, its always nearly clean ice too :wai: I like it when the old ladies in the shops use their armpits to wipe the ice clean....mmmm :D

they normally want you to pay 12 baht if you want to walk off with the bottle, but you will be flat out getting ur 2 baht back when you drop it into the next shop. :D

an old nutty druggy huh? Mai chorp :P

wow, narrow-minded much?

yours smacks of the fear bred by ignorance.

Dunno about that goose, spent most of my life locking up druggies & on the receiving end of their violence.....as i said, "Nutty ole druggies mai chorp" & its got nothing to do with ignorance :D

of course you did. i should have seen it earlier. carry on officer.

past tense stinky fingers....you can just call me sir now.

Naturally the person accusing one of being ignorant, is actually ignorant of what happens in the real world himself. tutt tutt :D

gfy. :o

yes, i am a true babe in the woods. sir!

you retired peace officers are certainly a pleasure to have in the community.

they took away your gun, but you got to keep the moustache!

^ :o:D i have a good joke around here somewhere about a moustache....if i can find it I will PM it to you.....if i post it, i will certainly get a stint in the bin....& we dont want that do we t.s (one wonders what that really stands for).

Goodriddance & Goodbye

Hey, come on, now, t.s. We indulged your "shocker", but there's no need to bring :o dirty Sanchez into it. ahem. :D

my work here is done

Hey, come on, now, t.s. We indulged your "shocker", but there's no need to bring :D dirty Sanchez into it. ahem. :D

my work here is done

the strangest thing about it is that t.s only preforms the dirty Sanchez on himself.....but does it in front of the mirror glued to the ceiling :o

if thats what turns you on t.s, you may as well go for it :D

Hey, come on, now, t.s. We indulged your "shocker", but there's no need to bring :D dirty Sanchez into it. ahem. :D

my work here is done

the strangest thing about it is that t.s only preforms the dirty Sanchez on himself.....but does it in front of the mirror glued to the ceiling :o

if thats what turns you on t.s, you may as well go for it :D

avatar changed in your honour, sir!

I seem to find that the Mom & Pop shops or those one off little stores in a condo building that have some really original name like 6/12 sell only munted up cans of coke.

Is this stuff coming out the back door or what? if so, surly there is some farang there to make sure the binned stuff stays in the bin.

I am getting "bored" hunting through the <deleted> freezer to source a can that does not need to go to a panel shop.

Should i go back to my own country?

interested to know your thoughts on this.....

And I thought I had problems :o PS what does munted mean

I seem to find that the Mom & Pop shops or those one off little stores in a condo building that have some really original name like 6/12 sell only munted up cans of coke.

Is this stuff coming out the back door or what? if so, surly there is some farang there to make sure the binned stuff stays in the bin.

I am getting "bored" hunting through the <deleted> freezer to source a can that does not need to go to a panel shop.

Should i go back to my own country?

interested to know your thoughts on this.....

And I thought I had problems :o PS what does munted mean

From the Urban Dictionary,,which i personally prefer over the Oxford.((where in fact i was educated..off topic))

1. munted

completely twatted of your face & gurning like a water buffalo.

f#..ck me, I was munted last night.

2. munted

To have intoxicated yourself with alcohol and/or chemicals to such point where respectable levels of social and/or physical functioning become problematic; where you are also (quite possibly) chewing a lot.

In short, a state of complete and utter trashedness!

'Bert was so munted he couldn barely string a sentance together, and was chewing his face off like a gurning <deleted>'

3. Munted

Broken, not workable for its origanal purpose.

A boat full of holes is munted.

"THE BOATS MUNTED"