True Colours

G54

<snip>

After 9 months I happen to know the father is not on the scene. Also that she is no BG. I know her family through other Thai friends of mine. I use the family's shops - not mom n pop shops - and know her cousins, two of them I have known for well over a year. My Thai friends have known the family through school and beyond.

It would be interesting to know what your Thai friends thnk of this then.

Have yuo done the right thing or are you a 'bad man' in their view?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai girls who are poor, younger than 25, and don't have a bachelor's degree are risky to fall in love with.

obvious you have lived here lont time,that was very funny heheheheheheheheheh

the ones that have batchelor degree are whoring as much as poor girls.You talk as though you know but i am sorry to say you know nothing.

Went into vientiane restaraunt last week in Pattaya,and i couldnt believe how many young,white skinned,chinese/thai looking girls under 25 were there with much older chinese/thai guys.

It happens all over especialy in Bangkok,because they will lose face if they get caught thats why not many in Pattaya/Phuket etc.

"I was responding to someone who suggested that rich people spend a lot of time shopping and reading comic books, just as poor people do."

they do.

They may well do; but if they do, that doesn't undermine my response.

I said that I recommend that western blokes look for someone who is their social and financial equal. "Social" includes education.

Another poster said that most rich girls spend a lot of time shopping and reading comic books.

This does not provide an adequate response to what I said. In order to redress the balance, I responded by asking whether or not the poster had dated any doctors, lawyers, etc., the point being that doctors, lawyers, etc., have some money, but they characteristically do not spend a lot of time shopping and reading comic books (thought they may well spend some time on these activities.)

So, I can both accept what you say (that rich girls spend a lot of time shopping and reading comic books) and stick to my response.

I apologise for the way that my posts have turned out in this thread. However, If someone misunderstands what I say, or the point of what I say, I think that I am entitled to try to make clear what I am saying. Isee's view of what I have said is pure fantasy. I'll go away now and not post any more on this thread.

Thai girls who are poor, younger than 25, and don't have a bachelor's degree are risky to fall in love with.

obvious you have lived here lont time,that was very funny heheheheheheheheheh

the ones that have batchelor degree are whoring as much as poor girls.You talk as though you know but i am sorry to say you know nothing.

Went into vientiane restaraunt last week in Pattaya,and i couldnt believe how many young,white skinned,chinese/thai looking girls under 25 were there with much older chinese/thai guys.

It happens all over especialy in Bangkok,because they will lose face if they get caught thats why not many in Pattaya/Phuket etc.

Suppose I say "Green apples are likely not to be sweet". That says nothing about what red apples taste like. The red may or may not be sweet. Some of them might be, others might not be. However, whether or not green apples are sweet says nothing about what red apples are like, and saying what red apples are likely to be like has no bearing on whether or not green apples are sweet.

("Green apple" = "poor,under 25, no bachelor's degree"; "Red apple" = "not the properties that characterise green apples")

why is it that any thread talking about one person's personal experience make people think it is time to come on the band wagon to slag off all thai women?

OP, from your initial post I see that you were wanting to share the story and the decision you had made. doesnt seem like you were needing any advice (or confirmation of decision made?) if you think you still need this thread to continue discussion, PM and let me know what aspect of the topic you would like the discussion to address, and I will see if it warrants re-opening.

however, for now most of what I see is general negative remarks about thai women as a whole - which please keep in mind, are against forum rules. so Im closing it.