Phuket Town

yeastside

Hi

looking to head over to Phuket Town for a night out in the next week or so. Would be good to hear from any of you with some good recommendations?

Looking really for the best clubs with live bands and the best for dance and R&B music?

Cheers

Hi

looking to head over to Phuket Town for a night out in the next week or so. Would be good to hear from any of you with some good recommendations?

Looking really for the best clubs with live bands and the best for dance and R&B music?

Cheers

There is a good bar called "walk in" bar Phuket Town Live bands.

Also for a dance there is a good bar in Merlin hotel.

I think you will struggle to find R n B Out here....Thailand is light years away from being in touch with western music.

In either event you will be best to be accompanied by a Thai...reasons are obvious i feel

Hi

Cheers

There is a good bar called "walk in" bar Phuket Town Live bands.

Also for a dance there is a good bar in Merlin hotel.

I think you will struggle to find R n B Out here....Thailand is light years away from being in touch with western music.

In either event you will be best to be accompanied by a Thai...reasons are obvious i feel

I was informed by reliable sources (no longer around) that there is a decent blues bar somewhere in Phuket Town but cannot find out where it might be, any clues anyone?

Hi

Cheers

T2 - mostly all Thai people where the music is too loud and ppl like to put too much ice in the beer. There's a live band that comes on around 11 - pop music, alternative, what sounds like deafaning heavy metal.

Timber Hut - good.