Recent Dining Experiences - Reviews

cochran

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...will have to try that. I also love French food, but it's usually fairly expensive. Thanks!!

Not really that more expensive if you stay away from the more expensive wines. Jose (the proprietor) has a couple of good house wines, at very reasonable prices. Have your wife try the "tarte aux pommes au Calvados" for desert and you'll have scored some very high points.

Jose is a bit of a character but a very good host and very liberal with the Calvados. Know him for 20 plus years.

His signature dish is the "6 hours lamb" and it's an experience in itself.

Bon appetit mon ami !!

Yermanee jap.gif

Hmmm...will have to try that. I also love French food, but it's usually fairly expensive. Thanks!!

Not really that more expensive if you stay away from the more expensive wines. Jose (the proprietor) has a couple of good house wines, at very reasonable prices. Have your wife try the "tarte aux pommes au Calvados" for desert and you'll have scored some very high points.

Jose is a bit of a character but a very good host and very liberal with the Calvados. Know him for 20 plus years.

Bon appetit mon ami !!

Yermanee jap.gif

I hope he provides some finger foods while you wait the 6 hours for the lamb?

Bon appetit mon ami !!

Yermanee jap.gif

Not sure how I'd survive without all your one liners on a daily basis. Do you have an act I can come see?

Edited by Jayman

Bon appetit mon ami !!

Yermanee jap.gif

Not sure how I'd survive without all your one liners on a daily basis. Do you have an act I can come see?

Happy to be the highlight of your day.

Wanted to add that Ticino is no longer running the weekly specials as mentioned above. They do run specials every now and then that you can be notified about via sms. Call or email for info Tel: 084 - 676 73 76

Edited by Rimmer
email removed