Foreigners In Mahasarakam

irrigator

Gent's,

Given the success of the first get together last month let's try to keep it going !!!

How about the same place , same time (N&N 2 6.00pm) on the 28th March ??

Other options on Venue are welcome so speak up !!!

Anybody in and out between now and then send me a PM and we can arrange an extra curricula........

Regards

Irrigator

Irrigator has a good point, lets keep this going! I would like to add that if anyone out there is coming to Mahasarakham from overseas let us know and we may adjust the date to fit you in. Just one of the advantages of living here :o

Irrigator has a good point, lets keep this going! I would like to add that if anyone out there is coming to Mahasarakham from overseas let us know and we may adjust the date to fit you in. Just one of the advantages of living here :o

Are we floggimg a dead horse or beating to a different drum...........

Gent's,

Given the success of the first get together last month let's try to keep it going !!!

Anybody in and out between now and then send me a PM and we can arrange an extra curricula........

Regards

Irrigator

Enjoyed the first get together, so did my family. Same place, same time is fine with us. Bring on the next one!

Gent's,

Regards

Irrigator

Enjoyed the first get together, so did my family. Same place, same time is fine with us. Bring on the next one!

tibap here, arriived mahasarakham for a month so will be glad to come along on the 28th and meet you guy's. I am staying at the taksila and if anyone wants to meet up for a beer before then, just send me a

message.

Hi tibap, and welcome. Talking with some of the other guys and looks like a fun night to be had again. I should be there I just need to get my visa sorted out over the next few days. Nothing dodgy, just need some new paperwork, surprise!

If I am free this weekend and it isn't raining I my take you up on that beer :o

The 2nd meeting a great success, good to meet those from 1st meeting and new people on the 2nd. It was agreed to make it a regular thing. The last Saturday of the each Month, same time and place. Looking forward to the next one ( 25th April) and meeting new and old faces.

Stevevigo

This is really starting to become a new Mahasarakham tradition. Again barring any problems I'll be there at the end of April.

Also, for all of you living somewhere else and you want to make it to this meeting but can't make the date, post when your coming. It may be possible for us to adjust the date to fit you in.

This is really starting to become a new Mahasarakham tradition. Again barring any problems I'll be there at the end of April.

Also, for all of you living somewhere else and you want to make it to this meeting but can't make the date, post when your coming. It may be possible for us to adjust the date to fit you in.

hi guy's bit of a belated post buy just to say i enjoyed my 1st meeting with those who attended, but will be leaving for scotland on 20th april so will mis the next couple, hope to be back over in july so see you then, just a thought have been to a bbq restaurant just a few yards from nn2 on same side of street towards town, think its called metzi or something, i thought the food was better and had more ferang food and had music ??? any way just thought i would mention, hopefully see you all in July,