I Did My 1st 90 Day Extension Reporting Visit In Cm

I went down to CM immigration 10 minutes before 12Noon thinking I would put my name on the 1PM waiting queue. I usually have lunch 5 minutes from their location.

I went to the specified booth to have them review my paperwork. The officer took my paperwork and 2 minutes later, I was good for another 90 days.

Another satisfied customer :o

I brought the following with me,

my passport (of course)

90 day report notice

copy of passport photo page

copy of TM6 (departure card)

copy of passport 1 year retirement extension page

TM47

I initiated all photocopies.

Edited by vagabond48

I went down to CM immigration 10 minutes before 12Noon thinking I would put my name on the 1PM waiting queue. I usually have lunch 5 minutes from their location.

I went to the specified booth to have them review my paperwork. The officer took my paperwork and 2 minutes later, I was good for another 90 days.

Another satisfied customer :o

I brought the following with me,

my passport (of course)

90 day report notice

copy of passport photo page

copy of TM6 (departure card)

copy of passport 1 year retirement extension page

TM47

I initiated all photocopies.

It is easier to do it by post. Passport not required. Only copies and a Bt5 stamped adressed envelope.

It would be nice if they would do away with the entire 90 days reporting nonsense, you got people who have been in country 20 of more years same address, and with the IT age we are in no need for this. :D:o Power that be please REVIEW your old OUT date rules :D

It is easier to do it by post. Passport not required. Only copies and a Bt5 stamped adressed envelope.

Perhaps for you but I eat lunch 5 minutes from the CM immigration and it appeared to be about as as easy for me, to visit immigration. Besides I get the instant added peace of mind that I know it got done. Different strokes for different folks.

Some offices will not accept reporting by post.

you post it to "90 Day Reporting Office" Immigration Dept. Bangkok. Where ever you live!

Some offices will not accept reporting by post.

you post it to "90 Day Reporting Office" Immigration Dept. Bangkok. Where ever you live!

not any more. they say to report to your local office

not any more. they say to report to your local office

That is the way it is looking but is still unclear with conflicting reports. We will just have to wait and see.

If your "Local Office" is far away and they will not accept postal reporting you have a long journey every 90 days.