Why Don't You Make A Personal Profile?

Pakeha

I don't post my personal information incase they come and get me.

:o Now that's honesty.

I was wondering about that aspect for some of the posters on the 'caught with cannabis in Thailand thread.

Strange topic to start from a guy who puts bogus info in his own profile.

The only thing that is 'bogus' is my age. The rest is true. I keep my age anon because I always do in most dealings in my life. People have always assumed I am older than I am and it has benefited me. I didn't list my age here because I didn't think it was that relevant.

Location at the least would be useful. It's easier to know where someone is coming from if you know where they are.

People that lie about their age must have a serious problem....I would never do that :o

must have a serious problem....

You got me there neverdie. My problem - I'm young, healthy and and have a pretty good life all told :o .

Just thought if I posted my actual age all you old... err sorry, more experienced punters would get all bitter on me :D .

must have a serious problem....

You got me there neverdie. My problem - I'm young, healthy and and have a pretty good life all told :D .

Just thought if I posted my actual age all you old... err sorry, more experienced punters would get all bitter on me :D .

:o You may as well fess up now, being a 12 year old you should fit in nicely around here :D

:D You may as well fess up now, being a 12 year old you should fit in nicely around here :D

12... Ha. That's a bit optimistic. I'm an 8 year old that wags school and just posts on forums all day :o

:D You may find a few people here trying to offer you a boiled lolly, little boy :D

To the owner of this topic.

When I started my first contribution elsewhere, I put every effort in making a neat profile with photos.

But after a while, I find it time wasting. No one cares to read.

You seem to have plenty of visitors to your profile page. I would say we do care Koo82. We just don't tell you :o

I do have… but only very minimal.

Only a few here knows everything about me, but I don’t keep “my friends list” on the profile page, so no one here knows who my trusted friends are.

You know what they say…….don’t judge the book by its cover.

People could be lying here also……afterall this is just like another anonymous sites. You never could trust people you haven’t met and should not be too careless with your personal information. You need to protect your own identity and safety….. .for all you know some here could be freaks, stalkers, scammers or worse.

Edited by teacup

I'm a professional gambler and I prefer to stay anonymous when I'm in Thailand .

then why bother sharing that much?

by the way, my pic is real.

Edited by t.s

Only a few here knows everything about me, but I don’t keep “my friends list” on the profile page, so no one here knows who my trusted friends are.

People could be lying here also……afterall this is just like another anonymous sites. You never could trust people you haven’t met and should not be too careless with your personal information. You need to protect your own identity and safety….. .for all you know some here could be freaks, stalkers, scammers or worse.

I agree, and never ever send photos in PM's :o

You never know......photo could be a fake too. :D

my photo in my profile is not a fake!

my photo in my profile is not a fake!

Well same as mine also!! :D