Emirates To Launch A380 Service To Bangkok

george

Does that mean that the A380,s will start @ auckland-sydney, then on to BKK. I just bought 2 tickets for wife &son syd-bkk for $1417 aus,they use to be 777,s that might explain availability of cheap seats, keep it coming.

regards songhklssid.

I believe its just the Dubai - Bkk -Dubai route that the 380's will be on, no mention of going onto anywhere else yet.

From the emirates site I see they have the A380 from Sydney to Dubai..

Fri01 May 09 10:15 Dubai International Airport (DXB) 13hr 50min

0 Stops Economy

Airbus A380-800

Sat02 May 09 06:05 Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)

Does that mean that the A380,s will start @ auckland-sydney, then on to BKK. I just bought 2 tickets for wife &son syd-bkk for $1417 aus,they use to be 777,s that might explain availability of cheap seats, keep it coming.

regards songhklssid.

I believe its just the Dubai - Bkk -Dubai route that the 380's will be on, no mention of going onto anywhere else yet.

0 Stops Economy

Airbus A380-800

Yes the A380 does go from DXB -SYD but I belive it is routed through Hong Kong not BKK.

There is a route from DXB - SYD and onto Christchurch through BKK but that one is still a 777

regards songhklssid.

0 Stops Economy

Airbus A380-800

Yes the A380 does go from DXB -SYD but I belive it is routed through Hong Kong not BKK.

There is a route from DXB - SYD and onto Christchurch through BKK but that one is still a 777

The one in bold above is non-stop SYD - DXB. There are others that fly via BKK like the second one you mention.