Septic Tank

Forkinhades

My septic tank needs to be cleaned out. How much should I pay? and what telephone should I call?

any recommendations please

It depends on the size of your tank, but no more than 1800 baht phone 081-9455705

Don't get ripped off some charge 5000 baht

Edited by sometime

Goverment service, about 300 baht for general household, depending on size of tank could increase.

Number I have is 038-253276. Usually pretty prompt service.

Don't even think of private unless you are desperate, very expensive.

Cheers

• Like 1

Goverment service, about 300 baht for general household, depending on size of tank could increase.

Number I have is 038-253276. Usually pretty prompt service.

Don't even think of private unless you are desperate, very expensive.

Cheers

cheers m8 thats what I was looking for

City Hall - 300bt..

I dont bother anymore, i use an old water pump and do it myself.

And where does the _girl pump it to?

Two long pipes, one in the Tank sucking it up, and the other end goes down the shower hole - takes about 20 mins.

Something wrong with that picture! Then again, there's no telling how the septage plumbing in your abode is configured. I would reckon that most showers and kitchen drains already feed into the septic tank. Where does your 'shower hole' lead? Not really fascinated where your gray-water eventually goes but it seems a bit strange.

• Thumbs Up 1

City Hall - 300bt..

Two long pipes, one in the Tank sucking it up, and the other end goes down the shower hole - takes about 20 mins.

Something wrong with that picture! Then again, there's no telling how the septage plumbing in your abode is configured. I would reckon that most showers and kitchen drains already feed into the septic tank. Where does your 'shower hole' lead? Not really fascinated where your gray-water eventually goes but it seems a bit strange.

I am presuming that the shower water is not going into the Tank underneath my toilet, as it empties completely and does'nt need emptying again for a couple of months.

This method might not work for everyone but it works for me, and saves me having to pay someone to come and do it. I think the shower water must go directly under the floor into the main drain in the Soi...

When i first came here I paid this guy to empty it, he used a level, a stick with markers on it, and it was so much to empty to each marker - it was a total rip-off, I paid over a Thousand baht, and he didnt empty it completely, it was full again in a matter of days, then, I got Pattaya City Hall to empty it for 300bt, then I started to use an old water pump and do it myself, saves paying....

City Hall - 300bt..

I can't contain my curiosity any more, where does the shower hole go to?

Hope it does not go into the septic tank :o

• Haha 1

City Hall - 300bt..

I can't contain my curiosity any more, where does the shower hole go to?

Hope it does not go into the septic tank :o

Like i said previously, the shower water must be going in a different pipe to the mains in the Soi, as its certainly not going back into the Tank - after it is emptied, it does not fill up again for a couple of months.

A proper septic tank should not need pumping out for a long time like years. And pumping the sh*t out of the tank into the gray water drainage to save 300 baht is in effect a "crime". We see complaining here all the time about the way Thais do things and now we have someone we hope that has some common sense and education doing something totally wrong. You are adding to the Pattaya pollution problem if you pump your septic into the sewer for gray water.

• Thumbs Up 1

A proper septic tank should not need pumping out for a long time like years. And pumping the sh*t out of the tank into the gray water drainage to save 300 baht is in effect a "crime". We see complaining here all the time about the way Thais do things and now we have someone we hope that has some common sense and education doing something totally wrong. You are adding to the Pattaya pollution problem if you pump your septic into the sewer for gray water.

really? well sorry about that, I promise never to do it again !!

Go to City Hall, second floor, fill out the document to pump your septic tank, draw a map to your home, and the next morning the contracted service will call you and come to your home and pump your tank. 400 Baht. The waste is pumped into their truck. After they pump everything out, go to Home Mart, and buy a couple of bottles of Bacteria for septic tanks. As long as the bacteria level is kept up, your tank should not need pumping again.

Barry

Go to City Hall, second floor, fill out the document to pump your septic tank, draw a map to your home, and the next morning the contracted service will call you and come to your home and pump your tank. 400 Baht. The waste is pumped into their truck. After they pump everything out, go to Home Mart, and buy a couple of bottles of Bacteria for septic tanks. As long as the bacteria level is kept up, your tank should not need pumping again.

Barry

If you can get brewers yeast, it does the same thing. If you get any mince (hamburger) that is going off, flush it down the toilet. It will aid in the bacteria build up, which you want. Do not dump bleach, draino or anything that will kill the bacteria and the solid waste will soon be gone. Had a septic tank that was never pumped out in 20 years by doing the above.

:o

....yawn