How Much Needed In Bank Account?

right here we go yet again, do any of you posters do any home work at all? or do you just ask straight off. if the IMO in bkk does not think she has suffiencent reason to return to thailand i does not matter how much she has in her bk ac, can you show how long you to have been in contact ? where you met? what does she do for work ? evidence of contact between our selfs? all this is on this site, do YOUR HOMEWORK FOR OUR SELF, DO NOT EXPECT OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU.

He is doing homework thats why he is a forum asking the questions!!! Did you always know the all the answers NO!!!!!!!!!!!

You recommend applying online, I have suggested this to my girlfriend, but I must admit I do not understand how she will add my letter of sponsorship and my bank statements, pay slips etc, if the application is from her online.

Am I missing something. I do hope this is not a silly question.

From How Do I Apply?

1. Apply online Visa4UK is UK Border Agency's award winning online application facility. Applicants in many countries are now able to apply for a UK visa or entry clearance online using a secure internet connection. The new technology guides you through the visa application process step by step:

i. Log on to www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/

ii. Complete the online application process

iii. Attend a Visa Application Centre at your convenience or schedule an appointment on line to submit your application form (and supporting documents) and for Biometric Enrolment

I think you will find that means if you are not a Thai national, in the event of applying in Bangkok, evidence that you are here legally.

She is Thai, so will not need to provide that evidence, but if say she was Jamaican and applying in Thailand she would need to provide evidence that she was here legally. Think that's what it means as it mentions the country you are applying from, not applying for.

That's exactly what it means.

right here we go yet again, do any of you posters do any home work at all? or do you just ask straight off. if the IMO in bkk does not think she has suffiencent reason to return to thailand i does not matter how much she has in her bk ac, can you show how long you to have been in contact ? where you met? what does she do for work ? evidence of contact between our selfs? all this is on this site, do YOUR HOMEWORK FOR OUR SELF, DO NOT EXPECT OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU.

He is doing homework thats why he is a forum asking the questions!!! Did you always know the all the answers NO!!!!!!!!!!!

have you heard of a search function !