Non-o Multiple In Delhi?

I will be in Delhi next month and want to get a new Non-Immigrant Multiple Entry Visa.

I have a bunch of the Non-B's from Texas - but now will have marriage and kid papers with me

Do they issue Multiple Non-O's based on marriage papers in Delhi?

Any experiences or comments?

Have a look at

http://www.vfs-thailand.co.in/

This should help.

Thanks for the link. Well it kinda helps..

On their visa info form it says you need a marriage certificate for a type-O

but they dont really specify if that is for a single or multiple or what?

as we know each place has their own polcies that rarely line up with stated policies.

Anybody had actual experience or contact?

I also just sent them an email. See if they reply.

I got a multi-O in Delhi about 18 months ago. Takes 3 or 4 days. Mine was overstamped (handwritten) "family visit only, employment not permitted" which was totally ignored by the labour dept. when they issued my WP :D

VERY helpful staff at VFS, it's the same company that handle UK visas from BKK where they don't enjoy such a good reputation :o

The visa application place (it's not the embassy) is a 10 minute walk from the Metro (forget the station right now) but you can find the building on Google maps and plan your route :D

Edited by Crossy

I got a multi-O in Delhi about 18 months ago. Takes 3 or 4 days. Mine was overstamped (handwritten) "family visit only, employment not permitted" which was totally ignored by the labour dept. when they issued my WP :D

VERY helpful staff at VFS, it's the same company that handle UK visas from BKK where they don't enjoy such a good reputation :o

The visa application place (it's not the embassy) is a 10 minute walk from the Metro (forget the station right now) but you can find the building on Google maps and plan your route :D

They seem helpful. They just replied to my email and basically said I could get it with a copy of marriage papers and kids birth certificate. I will bring some bank books to make sure. I assume they didnt actually keep your passport for 4 days? You just have to come back to get the visa affixed?

As this seems to be an outsource visa service am not sure myself. I would have heartburn leaving it without an official Consulate type receipt to show.

My Wife did with the same company that deals with UK Visas in Bangkok. She did get a receipt.