Generalising

coventry

Up to now we haven't had a Mod post on this thread. Is it possible for a Mod to give their view, and the view on generalising, from TV rules, and does generalising sanction post censorship ?

Well that would be discussing moderation wouldn't it.

Moderation aside are you, as PH suggests, only referring to negative generalizations? Some of those are disguised in the very negative views about Thais, and particularly Thai women, that are part of the reason why many (but not all of course) westerners come to Thailand in the first place.

'

I was going to respond, but I see GH has, once again, hit the nail on the head. And since you would also be referring to a specific moderator action, that also would be against the rules and most certainly worth a warning. So, perhaps best to drop it, don't' you think, coventry?

All I'm trying to establish is, for future use, whether 'Gereralising' is against TV forum rules ? SBK, you are the one assuming that I'm referring to a specific moderator's actions, which I am not, and would never do so. My belief is that SiamSuzi's thread, which was closed early, was spot on.