Get Aquainted With Normal Job Girlfriend

kbii

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try ICQ Match and sort out the fakes. :D<br />

<br />

<br /><br />Or BKKChat. It's great chatting on there posing as a horny girl and getting the guys worked up. OR DO I???? :o

You must have a lot of spare time on your hands :D

Way, way too much actually. :D

Loitering outside universities can bear some good fruit, but if you're a whore-chasing lecherous ugly pot-bellied hound then you won't even get glanced at.

And by the sound of it, you won't get looked at.

Edited by DJ Pat

What happened joey boy?  :blush: Wasn't your girl as nice as you thought? :o

:D  :D

nope, I just think its pathetic that grown men bother with such activitys. I had a look on there today and some guy starts sending me pictures of a girl one of my friends met last week pretending that it was him.

You think this is sane behaviour? :D

I can only put it down too being the one way these loosers can get any attention from anyone, and considering the targeted audience is the same sex makes it even worse :D

Puppies are better. The girls just flock to them. :D

:o

Find a friendly couple with a young child between 1 and 3 years. Offer to babysit so Mom & Dad can have some time alone. Take child to Central Department Store and sit in coffee shop with young child. This works best for half-Thai, half-Farang kids. Watch all the SYTs (Sweet Young Things) gather round and coo over the baby. Pick and choose from selection offered.

:D

But more seriously, human biology in Thailand is the same as anywhere in world. For every guy who wants to meet nice young woman there is at least 1 nice young woman looking to meet honest guy. Be honest, be yourself, and give it a shot. All you can do is keep trying.

:blush:

nope, I just think its pathetic that grown men bother with such activitys. I had a look on there today and some guy starts sending me pictures of a girl one of my friends met last week pretending that it was him.

I can only put it down too being the one way these loosers can get any attention from anyone, and considering the targeted audience is the same sex makes it even worse :D

I totally agree with you. I find it sad that people have to resort to chat rooms for pick ups. I use the old fashioned method of getting out into the real world and using the old method of eye contact and chat up.

My replies to the OP were to make him suspicious (hence responding with an 'Or do I?) that someone with a user name the likes of 'SugarBunny69' may not necessarily turn out to be the 18yo Thai chick that he thinks he's chatting to. :D

Joey Boy, I couldn’t resist my comment. You left yourself too open.

As Gazza rightly pointed out, people need to be made suspicious.

I agree it’s not “sane” behaviour, but in chat rooms it’s a common occurrence. Common sense rulez. I’ve known plenty of people get caught by the trolls. BTW I’m not one of them.

My suggestion to the OP was a serious one. Plenty of nice girls are online out there, uni students, teachers, professionals both business and of the night. But there are also plenty of trolls. A lot of innocent guys and gals are not street wise to the goings on in chat rooms. The OP gave me that impression. Judging from your reply, I'd say you weren't too. New people entering chatrooms need to be forewarned.

NL :o

My replies to the OP were to make him suspicious (hence responding with an 'Or do I?) that someone with a user name the likes of 'SugarBunny69' may not necessarily turn out to be the 18yo Thai chick that he thinks he's chatting to. :D

I totally agree with you. I find it sad that people have to resort to chat rooms for pick ups. I use the old fashioned method of getting out into the real world and using the old method of eye contact and chat up.

Showing yer age now grandad, the internet is the real world from 9 to 5 for an ever increasing number of people :D

Edited by Joey Boy

Showing yer age now grandad, the internet is the real world from 9 to 5 for an ever increasing number of people :D

The real world is outside the front door

Not sitting behind a screen :D

Edited by davethailand

a lot of peoples jobs must be make believe then :o

Im not sure what all this real world stuff is about, your still interacting with people wether it be proping a gogo bar up staring @ girls dancing round poles, or meeting a girl on the net, taking her for a night out and then ramming her :D

Edited by Joey Boy

I've had a lot of luck myself with university-age guys- but I think OP is asking about gals with careers, or at least honest work.

If you don't mind the prospect of *gasp* marriage (you were talking about "good girls," right?)- then just keep your eyes peeled! Go shopping- there are dozens of beautiful young lady clerks, service attendants, and managers all over Thailand. Watch when you see one being more friendly or attentive than usual, and flirt back! It's not that hard- but it does take more time than dropping into a beer bar of a Saturday night!

"Steven"