Be Carefull If You Book With Asiarooms

peter124

i also had a prblem with Asia rooms around 2 year ago, if your in this type of business and cant come up with the goods you shouldnt be in it furthermore thai visa should remove them if they cant honour thier breif.

A colleague in my organisation had a similar problem. He booked a few nights at the Landmark for a Bangkok trip but cancelled when a state of emergency was declared. Asiarooms would not agree to a refund. I e-mailed them to say that the organisation would blacklist them if they did not relent (i.e. no more business from us). They would not budge and to the best of my knowledge we haven't used them since.

asia rooms has now changed their booking sysytem they do not actually take any money now you just pay at hotel when you arrive you do however still have to give your cc details this is so if you do not show up the hotel is entitled to take 1 nights charge......................this system has been running for a bout a year now

:jap:I always use hotels2thailand, never had a problem & the cheapest, isaan hotels lets you make a reservation with a deposit, then pay fully later, to sum up in my expieriences there are better than asiarooms.

regards songhklasid

A colleague in my organisation had a similar problem. He booked a few nights at the Landmark for a Bangkok trip but cancelled when a state of emergency was declared. Asiarooms would not agree to a refund. I e-mailed them to say that the organisation would blacklist them if they did not relent (i.e. no more business from us). They would not budge and to the best of my knowledge we haven't used them since.

Why should Asia Rooms give a refund for a situation like that? There is travel insurance for these cases.