Compare Hotel Prices From Different Websites

Kenn

Hi All,

We just started our partnership with the Thaivisa Travel Forum and I think we can offer a great service to everybody at this forum;

We are Painai.com and our goal is to provide independent travelers with the most efficient ways to find the best deals on hotels and flights by bringing together industry leading services. You can find our link at the top of the page or in my profile.

If you visit our website and give in your travel dates we compare over 30 different websites to find the best prices for your hotel. The same goes for the flight search engine which will search almost all major airlines to give you an easy overview.

I have worked for an inbound touroperator in Thailand and really think you will find the best deals this way and it's an easy stop to compare some prices before you book. I was in charge of several of our Dot Com agents and know what a mess the pricing structures can be.

Anyway, give it a try and you might find it useful.

Also, just out of curiosity, from site ownwer's point of view, How can you earn something out of just comparing prices from different sites? You are not actually booking hotels/flights on your site?

You get a commission each time somebody checks the price. One of my friends is doing another site.

So I guess this site would take no reponsibility for any problems you had with a booking made through one of the site found in its search comparison?

Or does the site vet the booking websites that it searches to ensure that they are reputable and conduct business in a professional manner?

Hi Guys,

Correct, we do not provide the booking service but just the comparison tool. The websites included are all reputable companies however and I have not heard of any serious issues with these sites before.

We indeed partner with other websites to offer these services, the goal is to provide independent travelers with a one stop shop to quickly find the best deals. We include these tools because we think they are the best in their field (not because they pay the highest commissions perse), such as the hotel comparison and the flight search and hopefully tours in the future as well.

With an easy to remember name we hope people will turn to us to quickly see if there are any better deals out there.

Hope you guys can support us as well so we can continue to support the Thaivisa Forum.

Cheers

Sure no problem, keep in mind however it greatly depends on the dates plan to go as prices can fluctuate day by day:

Agoda.com

AsiaRooms.com

BookDirectRooms.com

Booking.com

CTrip.com

Expedia.com

FastBooking.com

GtaHotels.com

Hotel.info

Hotel-Board.com

HotelBook.com

HotelClub.com