Can A Farang Own / Be A Partner...?

In a Pharmacy?

Anyone know if this is possible?

A foreigner can own up to 49% of a company/partnership which manages the pharmacy.

OIC...Thanks for the answer mate :o

It wouldn't be a big thing. Maybe just a family run business in a small area.

Is there a minimun "value" needed with the 'company' so that i could own the 49%? ie, this would be a small investment / small business. Maybe 800 000 baht all up (so my share would be less than half of that)

Is that too low or any amount is okay as long as you own no more than 49%?

Again, thanks for the answers :D

In a Pharmacy?

Anyone know if this is possible?

A foreigner can own up to 49% of a company/partnership which manages the pharmacy.

OIC...Thanks for the answer mate :o

It wouldn't be a big thing. Maybe just a family run business in a small area.

Is there a minimun "value" needed with the 'company' so that i could own the 49%? ie, this would be a small investment / small business. Maybe 800 000 baht all up (so my share would be less than half of that)

Is that too low or any amount is okay as long as you own no more than 49%?

Again, thanks for the answers :D

If you need a work permit the minimum registered capital should be 2,000,000 baht. In practice, you don't actually have to pay in the whole amount. I suggest to ask one of the lawyer companies which specialize in incorporation, such as Sunbelt or Indo-Siam which are members of this forum.

If you need a work permit the minimum registered capital should be 2,000,000 baht. In practice, you don't actually have to pay in the whole amount. I suggest to ask one of the lawyer companies which specialize in incorporation, such as Sunbelt or Indo-Siam which are members of this forum.

Thanks again mate. I wouldn't need a work permit as it wouldn't be my job etc, ie I wouldn't work in it (I have other work)

It would be run by family etc.

If Sunbelt or Indo Siam know if a farang can own a share in a Pharmacy, please post :o

I've been looking at the Sunbelt site and there's some Pharmacies on there that appeal actually.