Retirement Visa Customs Waiver /houseold Goods

bunta71

Sent an expensive,$1000 mandolin back with a friend to Redding CA for a tune up,etc and remembering that there used to be a six month exemption for retirees for household goods, Folk Guitar, the stringed instrument guru who is doing the work will send it back through the USPS EXPRESSmail system figures I'll be hammered w/taxes and I would like to know where the local customs office is here at CNX probably so I can use my considerable charms to minimize in advance the customs bill when it arrives in a month or so. Any burger, burrito, ladyboy, elephant, cowboy, monk/beggar, fake special forces,just plain ole drunk, :o:D apostrophy mad,Neinke, UG,ANYBODY...out there have a clue where around CNX I could find some of these folks say about 5 o'clock when they are about to be but not totally drunk yet are to be found? If I've left any one out inadvertantly such as old bar hooks, has been cops,etc. out of the mix my apologies but most of you will probably be at my house anyway tomollow anyway and i'll ask you then...

will stop in tomollow georgie porgie...overdue for a chat anyway.been needin' a couple books anyway.see ya round early afternoon have a 2 o clock brain surgery. 50% off so shouldn't take long upper commas left out due to scrambled eggs