Where To Donate

mikecm

102-1.jpg

That's not a knife . . . . . .

Actually it does look a bit bigger than the one Dundee had, maybe the angle though. Why not send it to the cayman islands, with luck someone may fall on it........

Here is an idea, you could also go and buy that book written buy thaksins children. The money they make from that i'm sure will be used to fund UDD and you get a nice book out it too :o kind of like a memento type deal.

I can only agree with my wife and everyone around us. They can't accept that the PAD successfully destroyed governments and leaders they had chosen democratically in the previous elections. They like Thaksin and it is their choice. They also think that there is no other leader that Thaksin who can run this country. If there were elections tomorrow he would be elected again. So, they are frustrated and want to fight back. From their point of view it is absolutely legitimate and I can only support them. By the way, my wife is a university teacher, not a farmer...

Does anyone know where and how to donate money to the red shirts?
The people in my area are using this account:

A/C Name: Peuanpong Nong-pee Co., Ltd.

Bank: Siam Commercial Bank

Branch: Imperial World Lardprao (Bangkok)

A/C No.: 224-2-29374-6

and here I thought solicitation of funds (which is really all this thread is about), charitable or otherwise, was prohibited on Thaivisa...

perhaps there is an exemption for first-time posters.

He is not soliciting funds by asking where to send his contribution.

The OP's question has been answered thus no further posts by any one are needed in this thread.

Any further espousing on his motivations for donating (like his latest post) is solicitation.

I always wonder why so many falang in TV are so reactionary and blind. :o

Agreed! While I wouldn't want to donate really as I don't have the money piled up behind the house, I do support some of the red shirt groups. They're desperately needed in the current political climate.

I can only agree with my wife and everyone around us. They can't accept that the PAD successfully destroyed governments and leaders they had chosen democratically in the previous elections. They like Thaksin and it is their choice. They also think that there is no other leader that Thaksin who can run this country. If there were elections tomorrow he would be elected again. So, they are frustrated and want to fight back. From their point of view it is absolutely legitimate and I can only support them. By the way, my wife is a university teacher, not a farmer...

Strongly suggest you do some homework on the Thai politically system and how the parliament works. To give you a hint, Thaksin has never run or been elected to any office in a national elections.

TH

^^^ ^^^ We have a new moderator, huh? [/b]

Simply being aware of previous precedence established by Thaivisa in previous threads is not the same as moderating. :o

If we wish to debate the merits of this "charitable foundation", then that's a separate issue beyond what was asked for in the OP and has been answered.

Edited by sriracha john