Anyone Know How To Tag Your Topic?

I think everybody got an email from a Root Moderator requesting us to TAG our posts to assist the search process.

I'd love to.

Anyone know how?

yes it was from George, about a competition, i didn't really care about the competition but the "tags" thing was interesting, i could not work out how to put the tags as the tags field seems to be locked, so i just send a reply to that previous e-mail, asking for an explanation, so far, no response has been given....why to bother about it? it's just weird that someone seems so interested in want you to do something to the point to even pay you 10.000 baht and then they just block the whole thing, ah ah :o

I think everybody got an email from a Root Moderator requesting us to TAG our posts to assist the search process.

I'd love to.

Anyone know how?

yes it was from George, about a competition, i didn't really care about the competition but the "tags" thing was interesting, i could not work out how to put the tags as the tags field seems to be locked, so i just send a reply to that previous e-mail, asking for an explanation, so far, no response has been given....why to bother about it? it's just weird that someone seems so interested in want you to do something to the point to even pay you 10.000 baht and then they just block the whole thing, ah ah :o

No wonder I didn't get a response... He's probably got 76,000 emails asking him "Tags, <deleted>!?"

I'm not so worried about winning the competition - there's some real fanatics on this website. I'm more interested in getting some traffic to my post on finding amino acid supplements in Bangkok... Say, you wouldn't happen to know would you?

It is limited to posters with more than 500 posts as we have had too many newbies sign up to make inappropriate tags.

Here we are! finally the secret has been unveiled, thanks! maybe the next time anyone advertise on anything, it can also put some sort of vital informations as well....just to avoid the 76.000 enquiries someone was quoting? :o