Good Place For Car Rental ( 1 Month Rent )?

dimthai

Unless there have been some new ones opened lately, Budget are the only "legitimate" car rental in town (at least that I've ever heard of). I had to rent from them when I first moved here before I bought a car. There are plenty of private rental cars, but I don't know if they carry insurance or not.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All,

I wish rent a car for at least 1 month.

From good dealler with real insurance.

Tried Budget- but prices there to high - for simple Totyota Jazz they charge 42kB/m.

Any good dealers around?

Thanks.

My wife has been Renting cars for Fourteen Years, manly to Expats in Phuket we are moving to Bang Sapan, look for her add in the Hua hin news paper in about one month from now price about 15000 baht per month for a Toyota Vios FULLY INSURED. FED UP WITH PHUKET

Unless there have been some new ones opened lately, Budget are the only "legitimate" car rental in town (at least that I've ever heard of). I had to rent from them when I first moved here before I bought a car. There are plenty of private rental cars, but I don't know if they carry insurance or not.

A bit late in the day, but there are a few good, reliable, legitimate private rental car hire companies in Hua Hin, with full rental insurance at resonable prices. Please pm for further details. :o