Kindergarten And International Schools

JacknDanny

Can anyone out there give me a list or decent websites of Kindergarten and International schools in Bangkok and PattayaMy son is 4 in May and is going to nursery school right now. My intention was to leave him there until he was 5 and then go to an international school. Unfortunately, this being Thailand the school has just informed me that there are not sufficient pupils for the next term in May!!!!

I am living in Bangkok, so BKK would be preferable, does anyone have any personal experiences with any decent schools here?

Any recommendations?

I think you'll find a lot of the International schools have their own nursery sections for under 5s. (or, as a minimum, a reception class for 4 year olds).

The one my kids go to is at The Regent's School. In Bangkok, they've got the main school (with a nursery section), and a second pre-prep (i.e. nursery) at the bottom end of Sukhumvit. (i.e. a little past the end of the skytrain).

For a general overview of education in Bangkok, the archive of the Bangkok Post's Learning Post is probably a good place to start.