Protesters Attack Army Head Office With Molotov Cocktails

george

I condemn the violence but have no alternative suggestion as to a way in which the majority can effectively secure their right to democratic representation.

Everyone is democratically represented. It is the electoral system ( and years of inbred acceptance of cheating/vote buying etc) that is flawed and needs reform and stringent policing/transparancy.

As you said, in other countries facts/policies are supplemented by bullsh!t, lies and false promises. Not SO different, afterall.

Remember, one man's facts are another man's lies. We have seen on this forum how facts, and even pictures, will be construed according to the wishes and desires of the reader.

I condemn the violence but have no alternative suggestion as to a way in which the majority can effectively secure their right to democratic representation.

Which is why your side lost... lack of imagination

Not "my side." I am not a Thai citizen and have no right to vote on this. Additionally I think that Abhisit is more honest, brighter and better educated than Thaksin and a much better Prime Minister ... if only he could get the electorate to vote for him or his party.

I am located in a poor village in Chiang Rai and many of my neighbours say that they are not happy about the declared intention of PAD (the sponsors of the present court/army-appointed government) to dilute their electoral power until they can be "re-educated". I sympathise with my neighbours in their disquiet.