State Of Emergency For Thai Visa?

teletiger

In my 4 years on Thai Visa, never have I seen such indisciminate (?) racial slurring as today. All against the Thai people.

Red shirts they may be, but Thais underneath the shirts. "And mods doing nothing.....Some joining in....Familiar?

Like it or not, we are "guests" in this country. The powers that be, could/would take a very dim view of many of the postings.

Regards.

In my 4 years on Thai Visa, never have I seen such indisciminate (?) racial slurring as today. All against the Thai people.

Red shirts they may be, but Thais underneath the shirts. "And mods doing nothing.....Some joining in....Familiar?

Like it or not, we are "guests" in this country. The powers that be, could/would take a very dim view of many of the postings.

Regards.

No pun intended ?

Regards.

Not sure what you are aiming at......but I think you are a bit extreme in your comment, at least as far as the majority of the posters is concerned !

"And mods doing nothing....

I will just comment on this before closing it, my patience is thin at the moment after handling reports until 4:00 AM this morning along with other mods. The number of reports that are coming due to the current situation is large and we are trying to keep on top of them. As such, we currently are stretched in terms of reading and interpreting every post. If you see something you feel is breaking forum rules, use the report button and it will be handled if it is determined it is in violation.

Thank you for understanding.

Tywais

//Closed//