Gossiping

kreon

although i live about 6 years at my apartment, i find that there is a lot of gossiping going on about my life-style :D

i know this from the visits of some of my gf's, who are often told about the number of other females being entertained at my place :D

why don't thai's mind their own business and respect other peoples privacy :o

is this so bad and is it common all over the place :D

what's your experiences with this, how do you handle this, apart from moving to a house which i hate :D

Edited by kreon

I reckon there's a thin and dangerous line between gossiping to relieve boredom and malacious gossip/rumours.

When I came over years ago, the ex and I ran a sucessful bar in town. It didn't take long for the dirt to start flying - I'd been seen walking down the road with another woman. I'd been seen buying a bar girl a drink etc etc.

Whilst it didn't particularly bother me, it certainly did the ex. And she was fiery!! Never was able to fully convince the ex, though.

All that stemmed out of jealousy. Beware the green eyed monster.

the thai's in the office I work at are woeful for gossiping. I have lunch with one girl, and that afternoon its right through the office that we're "together". I wish!

Very similar experiences - give them the slightest impression (if any impression at all) that something's going on, the Thai staff here jump on it and then some.

My g/f also works in the office with me. When we first started dating, we made an agreement - the first sign of gossip about us around the office, instantly go public with what's going on. This way, they've got nowt to gossip about! Worked a treat :o

For sure they gossip, especially about Farangs. I'm the only Farang in the company where I work and for sure I would never ever '<deleted> on my doorstep' Furthermore, I never discuss anything I get up to outside. If any GF wants to call me they must only use my mobile number, never to call my office etc etc.

Next month I'm moving to a new Serviced Apartment which has a reception unlike where I have stayed in the past, normal Condo......yep its going to be interesting to see the reaction once they discover my 'butterfly' lifestyle!

An old saying don't sh*#e where you eat!!! If everyone knows your gf in your building it isnt the brightest thing to bring other ladies around now is it?  :o

Exactly - I presume number of ladies means lots of prostitutes brought back home.

Wouldn't you expect people to gossip about this back home ?

Why should Thailand be any different - you think the whole society here is 'at one' with Nana Plaza ???

An old saying don't sh*#e where you eat!!! If everyone knows your gf in your building it isnt the brightest thing to bring other ladies around now is it?  :o

Exactly - I presume number of ladies means lots of prostitutes brought back home.

Why should Thailand be any different - you think the whole society here is 'at one' with Nana Plaza ???

That's a bit silly! What does a prostitute look like? Any working girl I would walk out with would easily get lost in the crowd!

That's a bit silly! What does a prostitute look like? Any working girl I would walk out with would easily get lost in the crowd!

Errr - in this case, what would make it obvious is the quantity & not the quality.

Come on, you can spot a tart at 100 yds..

Well Kreon can, obviously...

Bo11ox!

Thigh length boots and ultra mini skirt/bikini top combo is normal office attire where I come from.

Don't see too many like that walking out of Nana with their happy customer! Maybe down in Patty and the like.

I was talking about the mods forum :D George has reeeeeaaaally nice legs :o

Wait, isn't that gossip? Wow, bought it right back on topic. :D

Thigh length boots and ultra mini skirt/bikini top combo is normal office attire where I come from.

Don't see too many like that walking out of Nana with their happy customer! Maybe down in Patty and the like.

I wanted to say that but don't want to be banned again!

Bless you, if you were worried it should be this comment 'hehehhee well tell that to those on here that have married one ;-)' that should concern you. However to continually earn the scorn of many members is, as they say, up to you.

Bless you, if you were worried it should be this comment 'hehehhee well tell that to those on here that have married one ;-)' that should concern you. However to continually earn the scorn of many members is, as they say, up to you.

Ah thats not fair....I was defending rather than attacking...don't pull one line out of context. Ok I should not have started with hhehehehe thats true.

although i live about 6 years at my apartment, i find that there is a lot of gossiping going on about my life-style :D

i know this from the visits of some of my gf's, who are often told about the number of other females being entertained at my place :D

why don't thai's mind their own business and respect other peoples privacy :o

is this so bad and is it common all over the place :D

what's your experiences with this, how do you handle this, apart from moving to a house which i hate  :D

That people like gossipping about you means they care about you very much. haha

So that's not bad.

On the other hand, I cant understand what Thai ppl are gossipping.

An old saying don't sh*#e where you eat!!! If everyone knows your gf in your building it isnt the brightest thing to bring other ladies around now is it?  :D

sorry forget to add that i live alone and am a butterfly :D

btw, even my maid is getting sick of it, because what mr. farang is his business :D

it often happens when my current gf goes past security and has been told that i have many lady's, the building manager laughs of my complaints, <deleted> :o

so my maid often has to become the intermediate explaining that all is well and that mr. farang is a good man

:D