Is There Something Wrong With My Wife?

thaimate

i keep reading on here ,guys saying that their wives are lazy,or are only interested in talking with their mates ,watch thai soaps all day ect ,ect. well ime worried that my wife is not a normal Thai .she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden never ever watches Thai soaps and the only Thai programs she watches is the Royal news at 8pm.

she has Thai female friends but rarely sees them because she doesnt like the fact that they" just talk about rubbish" her words.

ime starting to worry ,is she normal :o

p.s she isnt some ugly old crone either,so its not that .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In every pile of dung there’s a diamond mate.

Yes she is a one off and in general Thai females are lazy so take good care of her.

As one Thai guy explained to me “Thai ladies choose to work in bars because their lazy, its easy work and have to do very little to get money”

After years of training my Thai misses is somewhere in the middle which is as much as I can expect.

I have mates who try to convince me their wives are clean and tidy but I know those very words are coming from guys who when single could be considered as ‘untidy slobs’ and any amount of cleanliness is an improvement to them.

How long have you been married ?

ive been married for 10 years now and together about 11 . her sisters are the same as her,all hard workers,one is a teacher and two others own good buisnesses. her two young brothers on the other hand ,although both nice guys who i like ,are a waste of space,they were both spoilt!!! by their mother and the girls.

i keep reading on here ,guys saying that their wives are lazy,or are only interested in talking with their mates ,watch thai soaps all day ect ,ect. well ime worried that my wife is not a normal Thai .she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden never ever watches Thai soaps and the only Thai programs she watches is the Royal news at 8pm.

she has Thai female friends but rarely sees them because she doesnt like the fact that they" just talk about rubbish" her words.

I was with a lady for 4 years like this. Only family & TV watching. No friends, which might have been good actually. She took excellent care of the house & related duties, but had no interest in developing any deep relationship with me. I think most of them are incapable of such.

Yes ..... few and far between for sure. I’ve also been lucky, my wife is much the same as the OPs although everything she touches in the garden dies!

Hope I'm not next on the list of foliage to prune :o

I have friends who, as Nam-Thip correctly noted, are of the unwashed flavour and their wives merely sliding yesterdays left over’s from the floor to make way for their next "cuisine" are praised no end for their "house keeping skills"

I too have heard this rumour that the bar girls are happy enough, as the position usually entails many hours of "lying down".

OMG!!! Another 'my wife is different' thread!!!!

so why read it ,no one forced you. by the way i would callher normal ,not different wouldnt you?

No, I wouldn't call her normal...I'd call he same same but different :o

Come on man, give us some fun with her little nuisances that make you laugh or cry...there must be one....

Edited by sanook2me
  • Like 1

OMG!!! Another 'my wife is different' thread!!!!

so why read it ,no one forced you. by the way i would callher normal ,not different wouldnt you?

No, I wouldn't call her normal...I'd call he same same but different :o

Come on man, give us some fun with her little nuisances that make you laugh or cry...there must be one....

the one thing i have noticed and to be honest this seems to go for most Thai people ,you cant have deep meaningfull conversations ,they just dont seem to have them ,or do they with each other?

There ought to be a 'macro' running in the background of ThaiVisa that activates a warning everytime someone starts writing a thread or post about their Thai wife or Thai g/f.

I'm mean really, one of the dumbest things you can do is introduce youre wife/girfriend here on TV.

Anyway, forgive me for interupting - let the games continue.

Most guys end up with partners for the sex (whatever they say, sex is by far the No. 1 reason any male comes to Thailand alone). Then they put up with the shit because they are getting laid. Later they realise they would be better off alone and renting because after the initial euphoria, what they are really desiring is not the sex (though important) but the companionship of a good woman and a lazy, money grasping, money wasting, near gambling addict or alcoholic or worse, who cannot keep house to the simplest degree of western tidiness and cleanliness standards is not what they want at all.

Then again, most guys are too vain to admit (to their friends) they made a mistake and get rid of the ball and chain.

Most guys end up with partners for the sex (whatever they say, sex is by far the No. 1 reason any male comes to Thailand alone). Then they put up with the shit because they are getting laid. Later they realise they would be better off alone and renting because after the initial euphoria, what they are really desiring is not the sex (though important) but the companionship of a good woman and a lazy, money grasping, money wasting, near gambling addict or alcoholic or worse, who cannot keep house to the simplest degree of western tidiness and cleanliness standards is not what they want at all.

Then again, most guys are too vain to admit (to their friends) they made a mistake and get rid of the ball and chain.

wow ,she must have been a cow to make you so bitter.

Normality is in the eyes of the beholder. So if you are happy with your wife, that's wonderful.

But why did you post that here?

Do you need attention or admiration by saying you have a more sophisticated wife than others?

Or do you wanna change her behaviour and asking for support?

Normality is in the eyes of the beholder. So if you are happy with your wife, that's wonderful.

But why did you post that here?

Do you need attention or admiration by saying you have a more sophisticated wife than others?

Or do you wanna change her behaviour and asking for support?

IT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK :o

There ought to be a 'macro' running in the background of ThaiVisa that activates a warning everytime someone starts writing a thread or post about their Thai wife or Thai g/f.

As long as it sends me an email alert. Relationship threads on TV are one of the more reliably hilarious sources of entertainment known to man. This one is disappointing because it's trying to be ironic and therefore lacks the usual quotient of whinging, racism and predictable tragedy found in your average TV relationship thread (though note that there has been some of the usual racism and whinging, but sadly no tragedy). If you set up the alert to notify on "missus" instead of wife, though, you'd have a 99% success rate on providing suitable fodder as sometimes thread starters referring to a "wife" have normal relationship issues, but thread starters referring to "me missus" are almost always tragicomic in nature.

As long as it sends me an email alert. Relationship threads on TV are one of the more reliably hilarious sources of entertainment known to man. This one is disappointing because it's trying to be ironic and therefore lacks the usual quotient of whinging, racism and predictable tragedy found in your average TV relationship thread (though note that there has been some of the usual racism and whinging, but sadly no tragedy). If you set up the alert to notify on "missus" instead of wife, though, you'd have a 99% success rate on providing suitable fodder as sometimes thread starters referring to a "wife" have normal relationship issues, but thread starters referring to "me missus" are almost always tragicomic in nature.

ime sorry ,but if i ever do one about me missus ,i will try to make it a little more like your average"moaning about the Thai wife" sort ,but as i have never written one before i am not very good at it .it was just that i was getting worried as my relationship was so normal ,i thaught something was wrong :o

ime sorry ,but if i ever do one about me missus ,i will try to make it a little more like your average"moaning about the Thai wife" sort ,but as i have never written one before i am not very good at it .it was just that i was getting worried as my relationship was so normal ,i thaught something was wrong :o

By Thai Visa posting standards something clearly IS wrong, heh. That's what the problem is - there's no horrible emotional meltdown coupled with completely predictable circumstances to provide tragicomic relief. Try to have your wife's family move in, along with her actual husband who has been pretending to be the gardener or what have you, and then have them kick you out of your house. Following this, come back and post about that and you'll have a normal TV relationship! Bonus points for story arcs involving sick animals or "she were a cute little thing when I met her, but something's changed!" Proper spelling and grammar are frowned upon, while inexplicable and numerous line breaks and dizzying punctuation are preferred. Signing your forum name at the end of the post in case anyone missed the giant avatar and name that sits right next to every single post on every forum in existence is the sure sign of a winning post.

Now go back and try again!

Edited by on-on

start looking for a mia noi

........ well ime worried that my wife is not a normal Thai .she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden.......and the only Thai programs she watches is the Royal news at 8pm.

ime starting to worry ,is she normal :D

no no no.....nothing wrong with her here, me think

but may be…..

she finds you to be very boring and un-interesting outside the bedroom? :o

-thaimate-

You are lucky to have found such a -Million Dollar Baby- its difficult to get all goodies in one person (lady).

My experiences are as follows, I had longer relationships with three Barladys, all three short in the business,

one I snatched on her first day in the GoGo. But thats a different story.

Anyway, the first, was cute when young but not sooo beautiful, she made a good housewife, took care well, with cleaning and cooking.

She was the oldest daughter in the parents house and had to learn to take care the siblings and everything.

Now, after I know her 11 years, she improved from 43 kg to 56. Thats a little downturn.

The girl I catched when she just started in the red lights, had no parents,

lost them as a child and had a lot to do alone and by herself.

Had a Thaiboyfriend before and was advised to take care the household there also.

Very nice, good looking girl, she took good care of everything.

She even made the beds in the morning, when we stayed in a hotel and when I went out alone,

in my homecountry, (she did not want always go to my coffeshop talks) she even cleaned and polished my old shoes in that time.

I lost sight of her, but I think the man who got her can be satisfyed.

My current partner, was and is a small, sexy girl and all was fine at first,

but now after some years when I spend more and more time in a house in Isaan with her,

its all to obvious, the household is a mess, same the garden.

She is the youngest sibling of 5 and so had mostly others doing the working for her in the childhood.

Playing cards, high-low and TV is more her idea and the before so active sexlife had a strong downturn. (No wonder with two small children around.)

She is still good looking and kept her figure and small frame, but thats not all what is important on the long run.

So, a man needs 5 wifes!

1 which is beautiful to go out with and show off

2 The intellectual, intelligent one with humor to have interesting and funny conversations

3 The Sex queen, which likes to do it and likes to do it good for you

4 The housewife who takes good care of everything, cleans, washes and cooks

5 And than, the wife with the big money, which gives you the possibility to live such a super life with all the partners.

........ well ime worried that my wife is not a normal Thai .she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden.......and the only Thai programs she watches is the Royal news at 8pm.

but may be…..

she finds you to be very boring and un-interesting outside the bedroom? :o

dam_n i will have to get off the computer and help more around the house,and give her some money.

will i be more interesting then?

but may be…..

she finds you to be very boring and un-interesting outside the bedroom? :D

dam_n i will have to get off the computer and help more around the house,and give her some money.

Come on man, give me your wifes favourite Thai/English sentence and then we can see how normal she is?

i'll start you off

"can't to do anymore"

"ooohhh why you not understand"

"you are not Thai, you don't understand"

"upto you"

"homer simpson" :o still trying to figure this one out - she said it today but wouldn't repeat it because i was laughing too much..any ideas?

but may be…..

Come on man, give me your wifes favourite Thai/English sentence and then we can see how normal she is?

i'll start you off

"can't to do anymore"

"upto you"

"homer simpson" :o still trying to figure this one out - she said it today but wouldn't repeat it because i was laughing too much..any ideas?

usually its

"dont walk there ive just washed the floor"or "how much did you drink/spend". you shouldnt be wasting money.

see i told you she isnt normal.

.she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden never ever watches Thai soaps

This alone should send the alarm bells ringing..........something is wrong here,i'll leave you to figure it out.This is not normal behaviour,have you got private health cover ,you might need it :o

How old is your wife? I have a dear friend who has a wife just like you have, she is in her late 60's on the other hand I know first hand several Thai women that are just as you said above, lazy, watch Thai soaps all day and to add one Gamble lottery everyday. Bottom Line my guess is it a Generation thing. The Young Generation of Thai women are spoil in the give me mode and may I ask whose fault is that? Over to YOU ALL!

but may be…..

i'll start you off

"can't to do anymore"

"upto you"

Homer Simpson = Fat , scruffy, brainless, drunken slob. (for short Homer Simpson)