Is There Something Wrong With My Wife?

thaimate

You are lucky, same the opener of the thread.

In my body, it seems is not enough blood to keep all my body parts complete flooded with it.

So, it is not possible to keep my brain and my cock working in full capacity the same time.

That is the way to wrong decisions.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a man needs 5 wifes!

1 which is beautiful to go out with and show off

2 The intellectual, intelligent one with humor to have interesting and funny conversations

3 The Sex queen, which likes to do it and likes to do it good for you

4 The housewife who takes good care of everything, cleans, washes and cooks

5 And than, the wife with the big money, which gives you the possibility to live such a super life with all the partners.

I'm still looking for a 25 year old, debt-free, friendless, orphan nymphomaniac virgin with a uni degree, perfect English, and excellent farang and Thai cooking skills.

I thought I'd found one, but she had a problem with her teeth - root canal work can be so expensive. So I've added "good teeth" to the list.

Still looking.

Only Thai cooking skills? Maybe you aren't setting your sights high enough.

i keep reading on here ,guys saying that their wives are lazy,or are only interested in talking with their mates ,watch thai soaps all day ect ,ect. well ime worried that my wife is not a normal Thai .she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden never ever watches Thai soaps and the only Thai programs she watches is the Royal news at 8pm.

she has Thai female friends but rarely sees them because she doesnt like the fact that they" just talk about rubbish" her words.

ime starting to worry ,is she normal :o

p.s she isnt some ugly old crone either,so its not that .

All Thai women that I know get up early - my wife gets up at 5.30 every morning.

It's not normal not watching the soaps - is she on any medication?

Where did you meet her?

i keep reading on here ,guys saying that their wives are lazy,or are only interested in talking with their mates ,watch thai soaps all day ect ,ect. well ime worried that my wife is not a normal Thai .she gets up early ,is constantly cleaning and doing the garden never ever watches Thai soaps and the only Thai programs she watches is the Royal news at 8pm.

she has Thai female friends but rarely sees them because she doesnt like the fact that they" just talk about rubbish" her words.

ime starting to worry ,is she normal :o

My wife is the same, and all the women in her family are the same way...constantly cleaning every bit of the house. She does like to watch Thai soaps even though she admints they are the same and end the same. Poor thai girl falls in love with rich thai man, poor thai girl gets slapped around alot by mean rich thai girl, poor thai girl and rich thai man end up together.

"Poor thai girl falls in love with rich thai man, poor thai girl gets slapped around alot by mean rich thai girl, poor thai girl and rich thai man end up together."

+the dark skinned, good hearted help assists pretty poor thai girl in proving her innocence/guilt of pretty rich thai girl!

Op why did you feel the need to start a thread about this? its like bragging about not being mentally retarded. Wow! Congrats dude! You rock!

if you bothered to read all my posts you will see that it was tongue in cheek and meant to be light hearted, and to Neeranam ,i had a buisness in Bangkok and met her there(no it wasnt a bar :o )

• 5 weeks later...
Most guys end up with partners for the sex (whatever they say, sex is by far the No. 1 reason any male comes to Thailand alone). Then they put up with the shit because they are getting laid. Later they realise they would be better off alone and renting because after the initial euphoria, what they are really desiring is not the sex (though important) but the companionship of a good woman and a lazy, money grasping, money wasting, near gambling addict or alcoholic or worse, who cannot keep house to the simplest degree of western tidiness and cleanliness standards is not what they want at all.

Isn't this the reason all blokes get married irrespective of where!! :D

Then again, most guys are too vain to admit (to their friends) they made a mistake and get rid of the ball and chain.

this describes about 40% of the western female population except they are firkin huge can't remember when they last smiled and meant it in a nice way and can neck a bottle of wine and not even notice and then try to out "LAD" the lads. :)

I for one would rather have a lazy smiling :D 45kg LBFM than a miserable white shuffling 100kg :D cow that never takes in anything you have to say any day

at least the LBFM's smile when you give them money and don't snatch it out of your wallet while you are asleep

Like performance cars having a 0 to 60 mph western women should come with a warning of what's possible size 8 to 18 in 9 months (and i don't mean during pregnancy!)

The above figures are probably wildly inaccurate and any Lady falang reading this should not take ofence ( unless they're a pikey and then they've probably taken your garden one already!) :D :D

And to the OP good luck and hope she stays the same never sing her praises too much lest she reverts to the "Stereotypical norm!" :D

I love this quote from Jerry Hall......

"My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit"

That's a good idea except the bloke then has to pay for 3 women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus as she has hired them they will be fat and forty!

ime starting to worry ,is she normal :)

Ohhhh mate...sounds serious.

I have the same problem with my wife too.

Just the other day I asked her. "Why can't you be like other Thaivisa wives, they wouldn't work in an iron lung?"

She's promised me to try harder. :D

-thaimate-

You are lucky to have found such a -Million Dollar Baby- its difficult to get all goodies in one person (lady).

My experiences are as follows, I had longer relationships with three Barladys, all three short in the business,

one I snatched on her first day in the GoGo. But thats a different story.

Anyway, the first, was cute when young but not sooo beautiful, she made a good housewife, took care well, with cleaning and cooking.

She was the oldest daughter in the parents house and had to learn to take care the siblings and everything.

Now, after I know her 11 years, she improved from 43 kg to 56. Thats a little downturn.

The girl I catched when she just started in the red lights, had no parents,

lost them as a child and had a lot to do alone and by herself.

Had a Thaiboyfriend before and was advised to take care the household there also.

Very nice, good looking girl, she took good care of everything.

She even made the beds in the morning, when we stayed in a hotel and when I went out alone,

in my homecountry, (she did not want always go to my coffeshop talks) she even cleaned and polished my old shoes in that time.

I lost sight of her, but I think the man who got her can be satisfyed.

My current partner, was and is a small, sexy girl and all was fine at first,

but now after some years when I spend more and more time in a house in Isaan with her,

its all to obvious, the household is a mess, same the garden.

She is the youngest sibling of 5 and so had mostly others doing the working for her in the childhood.

Playing cards, high-low and TV is more her idea and the before so active sexlife had a strong downturn. (No wonder with two small children around.)

She is still good looking and kept her figure and small frame, but thats not all what is important on the long run.

So, a man needs 5 wifes!

1 which is beautiful to go out with and show off

2 The intellectual, intelligent one with humor to have interesting and funny conversations

3 The Sex queen, which likes to do it and likes to do it good for you

4 The housewife who takes good care of everything, cleans, washes and cooks

5 And than, the wife with the big money, which gives you the possibility to live such a super life with all the partners.

:)))))))))))

Likewise we say about 3 husbands.

1. Horse-for work

2.Tiger-for bed

3.Donkey-who pay for everyone.