Hitting The Seacon Track On Sunday 19/4

Zzinged

Also, I have this nice splittin headache that started when I got home and won't go away! It feels very much like the kind of headache I get when I get hungover...

555- I had a pretty bad headache too after riding in that heat! But oddly I forget all about it when I'm riding and only notice it when I stop :o

Great video Tony.... but boy do i have a head ache now.....WHAT is that music! is it music... :o:D:D

:D A beer to the first guy that can identify that 'music' :D

YouTube has this annoying feature now where if it thinks you are using a copyright soundtrack it will just mute the entire video, so it forces you to find some pretty obscure tunes if you want to include a soundtrack.

Happy Trails!

Tony

[ youtube]the letters after v= in the url bar [ / youtube]

Interesting choice of music :D

Also, you need to learn to use the zoom more! haha

Thanks Zzinged! It works! :o

As for the zoom, yeah- new camera and all. Though I find that without a tripod the image gets pretty shaky when using the zoom even with the image stabilization...

Let's do it again next week and I'll try to get some better vids then! :D

Thanks again Z!

Yea that's understandable Tony :o I found that it had very little in the way of stuff to hold on to since it's designed for 1 handed use... I had to resort to propping both my elbows on something solid for those clips I took.

I think twice a month would be my limit :D Not sure yet how much a few hours of track work would wear on my tyres lol

Twice a month is reasonable. No doubt about the tire wear- all those rights took a noticeable toll on my Pirellis... Ah well- it's TOTALLY worth it! :o

Wow... seems pretty serious for a go-kart track behind a shopping mall!

I honestly was expecting to see more flip-flops and step-thrus.

Thanks for sharing. Now I gotta try it.

Motorcycle - Check.

Sticky Rubber - Check.

Helmet and Gloves - Check.

Super Rain Gear - Check. :D

Full Set of Leathers ... :D ... "Mom's gonna have to do without this month 'cause your Daddy needs some new gear." :o

^ LOL Ithailian :o

Full leathers are not REQUIRED, though of course in the unlikely event you do take a spill they'll offer the best protection. There were a few guys out in jeans and street shoes. No big deal as long as you don't push it or some muppet doesn't run you off the track.

(I was there on a Sunday which you would expect to be a busy day but I'd say there were never more than a dozen bikes on the track at once, and usually less because the heat just makes it unbearable to stay out too long.)

Your current riding jacket and armored pants will be fine. If you want to try and get your knee down then best to get a suit or at least track pants. Eventually you'll want to get some real riding boots too, though seems the boots you're wearing now are pretty tough and sturdy.

Lemme know when you have some free time- I'm itching to hit that fun little track again soon!

Happy Trails,

Tony