Postal Employee Stole Registered Letter From Usa To Thailand

stuck

Do the Thais have a postal police as the USA does?

I'd like to know more about these American "postal police" please.

I have an online business in the states and since the economic downturn have had a few packages delivered with nothing inside.

We are going through changes and will be insuring everything in the future (cost goes up unfortunately) but, maybe these "postal police" could be called in to help solve these problems.

Please PM me with a link to get a hold of them.

Thanks, and good luck with getting back your documents.

The Postal Police in the USA are like Pit Bulls. You don't want to mess with them and they usually get to the bottom of fraud and almost always prosecute. Just go to the USPS website I believe it is usps.com and look there. They are feared more than most federal police.

As a retired US police officer who has worked operations with the US Postal Inspectors, I can tell you first hand that yes, they are federal law enforcement officers, full arrest powers and do carry guns.

They have the highest conviction rates of any federal law enforcement agency.

I'd much rather have them working a case then the FBI. They are good at what they do, very good.

( and keep a low profile )

FYI

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...We have a different situation here, we don't have a loss, we have a possible theft.

The theft should be reported to the local police station. It would be useless to try and find a “postal police”

--

Maestro

So if you have theft in the Usa, you goto the ???. So if you have theft in Thailand you also goto the ??? Not try to extort money from a corrupt Postal worker. Don't know about you, but I have seen one to many mail sorters go postal.

And as we have seen in past few days, guns are not hard to find.

Sorry if this get's you mad, but stop whinning and pick up your lip. it is not hard to see you don't live here much, orhave spent alot of time here.

GO TO THE POLICE, and REPORT it.

Go to the thai postal police. Just as good as the thai eyeglass police, thai egg police, etc......

What is it about ignorant people that they want to show the world their ignorance like a shining beacon of stupidity? The USA has postal police. They are Federal Law Enforcement who safeguard the integrity of the mail.

Is it unreasonable to think that Thailand may have something albiet on a smaller scale. I think not.

Is it ignorant to write what is written above by Keithlee.

Sure is.

can't believe this is still going and now i've just bumped it too :o

If i were a mod i would have closed this by now its just flaming and trolling at its worse - it's not even funny.

OP, majority of your posts are degoratory to other postees on this board - Sorry I really have trouble believing this story if it is true go to the police and demand your items back from the Post Office and thats the end of it.

OP What is your purpose/aim/ambition/ for posting on here?

Im just a country girl from alsaka. But instaed of going to thai police, shouldnt one go to thailands postmaster general first. Then maybe the police and then the thai military.

Can you see Russia from Al-saka, donz?