Price For Asus Eee 1000he / 1000 He In Bangkok?

atelko

hey guys,

i was planning to buy the new Asus EEE 1000HE and thought to buy he netbook in/around Bangkok and would like to ask if somebody knows the price for exactly that netbook and where to get.

I am not in TH at the moment, but will be there soon and thought I getting it over there would maybe be cheaper....

let´s find out :o

hey guys,

i was planning to buy the new Asus EEE 1000HE and thought to buy he netbook in/around Bangkok and would like to ask if somebody knows the price for exactly that netbook and where to get.

I am not in TH at the moment, but will be there soon and thought I getting it over there would maybe be cheaper....

let´s find out :o

found a price that is about THB 16000,-....Is that price ok or do you know where i can get a better one than this?

Not sure about bangkok, but I don't buy many electronics here because of the generally inflated prices/tax. I bought one in the US from amazon just this past week for a bit under 14000 baht.

yes thb 14000,- is a good price, even though you can already get it cheaper in the us. unfortunately you have to stick around with the prices you are getting offered and can´t just order from abroad due to high tax fees.

i think in germany i could get the 1000he for about thb 15000,- and just if i buy it through my company to get the 19% VAT back. Otherwise it would cost me about thb 18000,- as a regular basis customer.

so it´s a pretty good deal. even though there comes no XP with the netbook or you just get a copy, cause they are reselling your original XP.

But I don´t really care. if it is a copy or not doesnt make the OS any better :o