Renew Non-im B Visa

Moved to here.

Your visa will not be renewed you will have to get a new one.

If you have a work permit you can get a multiple entry in KL. Penang also if you are working for a company that has 8 million or more in registered capital.

If no work permit the nearest place might be Australia at one of the honorary consulates such as Perth.

Since you claim te be on the 13th month I presume you have a multiple non-B.

You can not renew a visa, but under circumstances you can get an exension of stay for 1 year from immigration. It would depend on the job, income, etc. The company would need to be existing

Tell us some more, so we can help you. Are you employed and do you have a work permit or have your own company?

I'm currently in Thailand on a NON B Visa. I report to the local immigration office every 90 days. Every year I apply for renewal at the same local office. I dont have to leave the country. Quite uncomplicated as long as you fullfill their requirements.

I'm currently in Thailand on a NON B Visa. I report to the local immigration office every 90 days. Every year I apply for renewal at the same local office. I dont have to leave the country. Quite uncomplicated as long as you fullfill their requirements.

You are not on a visa you are on an extension of your permit to stay. You are not renewing your visa you are getting another 1 year extension.

I would guress that your visa expired long ago.

Yes, it can be easy if you meet the requirements. But right now we don't know if the OP meets the requirements. He needs to give us some more information, so we can establish if he meets them or not.

Judging by what's been said, I do not qualify for an extension. I obtained a B visa as I was going to look for work whilst staying here. Basically, I have enough money to last me another year and I would like to obtain a 1 year visa without going to England because it will be more costly. Does anyone know if this is possible, could be a Non 'O' it doesn't matter.

You will not get either in the near vicinity.

Why not go for a Double Entry Tourist Visa from Vientianne in Laos. They are free until 4th June. This would give you almost 6 months with 2 extensions and a border run in the middle.

When the 6 months are up do it again, but the Visa will not be free they will cost 2,000 Baht for a double.

You can get a 2 entry tourist visa in Vientiane (free until june 4). By getting a 30 day extension (1900 baht) at immigration of each 60 entry you would not need to get a new visa for almost 6 months.

You could probably also get a multiple entry non-o in Perth.