Bangkok P1ssup 1,000,000

mrbojangles

Me and the Mrs are having a weekend in Bangers on fri 8th, sat 9th and sun 10th of May. BabyJangles is with the in-laws. Anyone up for a meet up on that weekend. Man City and Man Utd play on the 10th so that would probably be the best one.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again :o

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me and the Mrs are having a weekend in Bangers on fri 8th, sat 9th and sun 10th of May. BabyJangles is with the in-laws. Anyone up for a meet up on that weekend. Man City and Man Utd play on the 10th so that would probably be the best one.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again :D

:D Of course MrBoj, will be great to catch up again. I reckon we will meet in The Crossbar, as that is the regular for football these days.

I am sure BigToe, Macanello and Fletch will most certainly be around. Hopefully a few of the others as well. Chavy are you going to be in town? It took me a week to recover from the Kanchanburi trip. :o

:o Of course MrBoj, will be great to catch up again. I reckon we will meet in The Crossbar, as that is the regular for football these days.

Where is the Crossbar Toady? Is there a good Hotel there?

I'm gonna be getting a Taxi straight from Swampy and the Mrs is coming down to meet me in Bangers, so i don't want to be lugging my suitcase around. Was going to book into the same Hotel i stayed at last time on Soi 8 but if the Crossbar isn't close I'd sooner book into somewhere nearer.

Is ScouseMouse obtainable these days?

:o Of course MrBoj, will be great to catch up again. I reckon we will meet in The Crossbar, as that is the regular for football these days.

I'm gonna be getting a Taxi straight from Swampy and the Mrs is coming down to meet me in Bangers, so i don't want to be lugging my suitcase around. Was going to book into the same Hotel i stayed at last time on Soi 8 but if the Crossbar isn't close I'd sooner book into somewhere nearer.

Crossbar is in Asoke, probably the nearest hotel is Grand Millenium on Asoke, about a 150 yard walk. One of my mates from Singapore stayed there a couple of weeks ago, and was more than happy with the hotel.

BJ, Crossbar is on Soi 23 (around the corner actually), about 5 minutes by taxi from Soi 8, just cross over the bts and get one towards asoke intersection. once on 23 just head past soi cowboy to the first intersection and turn left, you will see it about 100 meters down, big heineken sign outside.

BJ, Crossbar is on Soi 23 (around the corner actually), about 5 minutes by taxi from Soi 8, just cross over the bts and get one towards asoke intersection. once on 23 just head past soi cowboy to the first intersection and turn left, you will see it about 100 meters down, big heineken sign outside.

Cheers James. Are you going to pop along ? It would be nice to see a grown Man United fan cry, when we slap you around at OT :o

Cheers James. Are you going to pop along ? It would be nice to see a grown Man United fan cry, when we slap you around at OT :o

like you did the last time. would be worth a laugh and 3 points so count me in, guess it will be the usual sunday 10pm start

guess it will be the usual sunday 10pm start

No. I think it is a 13:30 (UK time) kick off. So 7:30pm Thailand. Meet at 7pm ish ?

Even better, how will I recognise you? will you be wearing any of these..hijabs, jilbabs, dishdashas, caftans, shalwar qameez or driving one of these.....

No. I think it is a 13:30 (UK time) kick off. So 7:30pm Thailand. Meet at 7pm ish ?

Even better, how will I recognise you? will you be wearing any of these..hijabs, jilbabs, dishdashas, caftans, shalwar qameez

post-19542-1240282151.jpg

Even better, how will I recognise you? will you be wearing any of these..hijabs, jilbabs, dishdashas, caftans, shalwar qameez or driving one of these.....

I'd guess that he's be flying in on a magic carpet. :o

MrBo

since you arent bringing MsJangles, I will then not make an appearance at this time :D

(purely on that basis. nothing to do with the fact I cant afford a weekend inter-continental flight :D and even if I could....why would I spend it on watching ManU? with a toad at that? :D )

PS. added personal reference :o

MrBo

since you arent bringing MsJangles, I will then not make an appearance at this time :o

I am bringing MrsBoJangles M1G. It's BabyJangles who isn't coming. She's not happy about it though, cos she was at the last one. Albeit she was still an Embryo :D

I'd guess that he's be flying in on a magic carpet. :o

Yeah Toady. But nowadays we use a gas guzzling 5.7 litre, 4WD, V8 carpet. :D

MrBo

since you arent bringing MsJangles, I will then not make an appearance at this time :D

(purely on that basis. nothing to do with the fact I cant afford a weekend inter-continental flight :D and even if I could....why would I spend it on watching ManU? with a toad at that? :o )

PS. added personal reference :whistling:

See, you do miss me. :D

^ pointless

and Mr Bo, when I say Ms Jangles...I was referring to the lil baby one :D .... even if she did steal my BF :o

Aaaah, got ya :D:wai:

But you can have your boyfriend back now. Mossfinn couldn't afford the Sin Sod I was demanding :D

What was it, 20,000 MTs of Swiss Chocolate? :D

no no all too late now

Moss offered 3 baht gold or something like that to Mr. Bo :o

and his pension and house to me for compensation HAHAHA

I think I got the better deal.

(although losing Jude is a catastrophe...I will just have to live with...in Moss's house :D )

is MTs = mountains? :D

no no all too late now

Moss offered 3 baht gold or something like that to Mr. Bo :o

and his pension and house to me for compensation HAHAHA

I think I got the better deal.

(although losing Jude is a catastrophe...I will just have to live with...in Moss's house :D )

is MTs = mountains? :D

Metric Tonnes

Looking forward to catching up with you all again :D

:D Of course MrBoj, will be great to catch up again. I reckon we will meet in The Crossbar, as that is the regular for football these days.

I am sure BigToe, Macanello and Fletch will most certainly be around. Hopefully a few of the others as well. Chavy are you going to be in town? It took me a week to recover from the Kanchanburi trip. :D

Yes I'll be there.......just tell Brian to get my quilt & pillows ready will you Toady? :o

Yes I'll be there.......just tell Brian to get my quilt & pillows ready will you Toady? :o

I'll mention it to Brian, see what he can do. :D

So far whose coming?

Mrtoad

BJ

Macanello

Big Toe

Fletch

Chavy

Cockdown? :D

P.S. Chavy. Could you bring that thingy with you :o:D

now they have these private codes I know nothing about

and Im no longer included in the list

a good thing I didnt like them to begin with.

grrrrrrrr