Bangkok P1ssup 1,000,000

mrbojangles

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I'll be there.......just tell Brian to get my quilt & pillows ready will you Toady? :o

I'll mention it to Brian, see what he can do. :D

So far whose coming?

Mrtoad

BJ

Macanello

Big Toe

Fletch

Chavy

Cockdown? :D

Just got a pm back from JacknDanny. He's gonna join us as well. He's a good guy and coincidentally he's a City fan :D

Yes I'll be there.......just tell Brian to get my quilt & pillows ready will you Toady? :o

I'll mention it to Brian, see what he can do. :D

So far whose coming?

Mrtoad

BJ

Macanello

Big Toe

Fletch

Chavy

Cockdown? :D

Just got a pm back from JacknDanny. He's gonna join us as well. He's a good guy and coincidentally he's a City fan :D

Oxymoron?

Anyways, to balance out the heavy city BS factor facing the Crossbar, I shall join. :D

Anyways, to balance out the heavy city BS factor facing the Crossbar, I shall join. :D

Look forward to the forthcoming banter. And there won't be any mods about :o

Good, but I hear Mr. Toad is doing up his licence in hopes of filling Jockstar's boots from time to time

Good, but I hear Mr. Toad is doing up his licence in hopes of filling Jockstar's boots from time to time

Nah, Toady is in my pocket. I've got something on him :D

You have a toad in your pocket? and all this time I thought you were just getting excited about your upcoming trip to LOS.

Look forward to the forthcoming banter. And there won't be any mods about :)

:D I can't remember what I did on the last piss up. :D

Are we meeting up on Saturday or Sunday? :)

Seeing as the game is Sunday - I would suggest Sunday. Although if you go on Saturday, chances are you will find Toady there anyway. :D

Saturday / Sunday makes no difference as nobody ever remembers what they've watched anyway.

Seeing as the game is Sunday - I would suggest Sunday. Although if you go on Saturday, chances are you will find Toady there anyway. :D

Saturday / Sunday makes no difference as nobody ever remembers what they've watched anyway.

Speak for yourself. :D

Speak for yourself. :D

:D

You beat me to it Toady :D

Me and the Mrs are having a weekend in Bangers on fri 8th, sat 9th and sun 10th of May. BabyJangles is with the in-laws. Anyone up for a meet up on that weekend. Man City and Man Utd play on the 10th so that would probably be the best one.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again :)

Wow mrbojangles

What a guy you take your Mrs for a weekend in bangers & sort a meet with all the guys to sit & watch you get hammered by the mighty reds, how romantic of you that's a real classic love it :D

Me and the Mrs are having a weekend in Bangers on fri 8th, sat 9th and sun 10th of May. BabyJangles is with the in-laws. Anyone up for a meet up on that weekend. Man City and Man Utd play on the 10th so that would probably be the best one.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again :D

Wow mrbojangles

What a guy you take your Mrs for a weekend in bangers & sort a meet with all the guys to sit & watch you get hammered by the mighty reds, how romantic of you that's a real classic love it :D

From what I can glean from Mr BJ's posts over the last few months, Ms BJ is looking forward to a night away from him as well. :D:):D

Wow mrbojangles

She knows that she comes second to City and resistence is futile :D

And if anybody tells her that on Sunday, i'll kill em :)

Wow mrbojangles

From what I can glean from Mr BJ's posts over the last few months, Ms BJ is looking forward to a night away from him as well. :D:):D

She's gonna be there as well James. She won the money at the last meet up we had :D

Wow mrbojangles

She's gonna be there as well James. She won the money at the last meet up we had :D

I'll assume she will be the lady in red :D

Over my dead body. :D

She's a City fan anyway. I forced took her to a couple of City matches in corporate seats, when she first got to the UK. Why would she ever want to sit in those crammped seats at O/T after that.

I know you've never been james but trust me. If you are over 7 stone wet through, the seats are way too small. Packed in like Sardines, that's why they never sing no more at United, they can't breath out :D

Wow mrbojangles

I'll let Chavy tell her, if he is awake by the time you get there. :D

Wow mrbojangles

Poor girl :D

Would love to have come down from issarn to have a laugh & some banter but as i'm stuck in the UK can't do, i'll maybe make it next year have a good time don't get to drunk on your sorrows after that thrashing :D

Over my dead body. :P

She's a City fan anyway. I forced took her to a couple of City matches in corporate seats, when she first got to the UK. Why would she ever want to sit in those crammped seats at O/T after that.

I know you've never been james but trust me. If you are over 7 stone wet through, the seats are way too small. Packed in like Sardines, that's why they never sing no more at United, they can't breath out :D

:D:D

perhaps true, but I hear talk of increasing OT to 95,000 soon

:)

Yeah but they aren't making the ground any bigger. All they are doing is making some fans, sit on other fans knees. And i doubt they'll be giving discounts either :D