Thai Girls

stats

Recently i went to a net cafe just for a quick email checking i sat down beside a nice looking girl with the height of maybe 5'8 model looking Thai...Well as i was writing my email i had a glance on her monitor she was in hotmail email too..

i notice that she have 5 email address on the quick adress section...i saw her writing an email to an italian guy by the name of Paolo,she was saying i love u so much,miss u,had a great time when u was here in bangkok,and u really make me feels wonderful...

and the second email to another guy is the same story but she added when are u comming to bangkok this time to an english gentleman she was saying hope we could be together,loves you so much and etc..

there are about 5 guys all together that she wrote...as i see that she is working in a hotel in Silom probably 1 of the 5 star hotel maybe Pan Pacific...

MAn why are these girls like these??? cant they just choose 1 man to be falling inlove with??? i think it goes the same with the other thai ladies...So any 1 have go any Thai GF better spy on them....

And also sometime back ago a thai lady was writing tocouple of Caucasian Male sayaing that thank you for the money i will take it from Western union,and the other when are u sending the money 4 or 5 guys she have been with and waiting for them to support her...

WOW SOME THAI GR ARE REALYY A CON.....

IMPORTANT NOTICE

SO PLEASE CHECK OUT UR GF..OR SEND SOME1 TO SPY ON THEM,OR ASK UR OTHER FARANG FRIENDS TO TEST HER SEE IF SHE SHOW INTEREST ON YOUR FREIND OR NOT.....

IMPORTANT NOTICE

SO PLEASE CHECK OUT UR GF..OR SEND SOME1 TO SPY ON THEM,OR ASK UR OTHER FARANG FRIENDS TO TEST HER SEE IF SHE SHOW INTEREST ON YOUR FREIND OR NOT.....

hehehaha

:o

this guy cracks me up...

the problem is that,why doest this lady likes to have many partner saying that she loves and care for each and every men..its very weird.and hope farangs support them....cant they just work and support them self???

the problem is that,why doest this lady likes to have many partner saying that she loves and care for each and every men..its very weird.and hope farangs support them....cant they just work and support them self???

Ahhh my naive mate- she is working, this is her job!!!! :o

there are many of this type that have normal jobs and do this on the side Brit.

Ahhh my naive mate- she is working, this is her job!!!! :o

there are many of this type that have normal jobs and do this on the side Brit.

Yes they have normal jobs no doubt. However which do you think pays more? I'll qualify this not every thai lady does this-- in case anyone gets the idea this is par the course.

Edited by britmaveric

She's playing the field, which is something you should do too. I got three regulsr girls and four on the fringes, all nice pretty cuties.....don't fall in love....

Yet.

well considering that you have stated that about 50% of what you say is bullshit, what part of the above do we believe... the number of women or that they are cute?? :o

i assume that she is a hotel receptionist....so does that mean most thai Girls here are like that ??? getting extra money doing these things???

Come on man, how old are you?

You sound like a 13 year old.

It wasn't perhaps a email shop near PatPong or Nana was it?

hahahah she loves all these man?maybe its true ..i wonder if the Goverment going to let her marry all 5 men in a year..hahahha...

So Neeranam show me how a grown up man like you handle things...maybe u had bad experience with Thai girl b4..LOL

do bears sh1t in the woods ? is the pope a catholic ?

its like a business to them .

the really good lookers dont have to work anymore because they have enough

suckers lined up to sponge off ,and take life easy . they and their pimp that is .

thats why you rarely see any good lookers working the bars these days because they have all retired early. susidised by rich/dumb farangs in Europe .