Yet Another Subforum Idea

cdnvic

We need a forum where there is none of this endless chatter about bar girls, bar fines, prostitutes, etc, etc... :o

The casual reader might with some justification after reading, assume that all women in Thailand either are, were or will someday be prostitutes. You'd also think that all forgieners did here was chase bargirls and pound changs.

cv

I agree - this is a good idea. how it would be applied to life - the question.

one suggestion: if it is difficult for moderators to control all the posts, perhaps an easier solution is something like mark particular threads as serious or not serious for the sake of casual reader? or some remarks like - "opinions expressed in the posts of this thread don't reflect the real state of affairs..."

at least most people would know that not necessarily all women are such as in the quote above and not all farangs are sexpats...

the trouble with bar girl only threads is that they are tucked away somewhere and get populated by the dirty raincoat brigade , just take a look at the bangkok tonight forum if you can log on , its eye opening and like all things sexual , it grabs your attention , but its not pleasant reading at all , its hardcore consumer advice for those who buy their sex and the people who post there come across as pretty unappealing sleazoids with a cold hard attitude to the women they purchase.

but ultimately the threads are boring because all the opinions are the same , they just compare notes and prices , sweaty betty gives better service than handjob hattie.

when bar girl threads were running on thai visa , at least they were a racy read , with some humour and home truths .

some people see nothing wrong with prostitution , and some people have terrible trouble accepting it and the people who use it. with such polarity of opinions there are bound to be fights.

trouble is though , one thread just encourages another and soon its wall to wall sex with shouting and insulting.

ive had a couple of looks at the barladies.com thread and it looks like a dirty raincoat back alley type of thread.

i say keep it on thai visa but moderate strongly if such a thing is possible.

well this one for a start

During my last trip I found myself travelling on the Skytrain a lot. The amount of bloody good looking and fit ladies around the 45-55 years old was amazing. I mean women i would gladly chase for days!! One was a senior Police officer all dressed up and very smart and I started to talk to her. I was also very smart in suit etc and even though I am much younger than her i couldnt believe the raw sex appeal she had..... A few younger girls watching guessed!! Now please dont read this wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am 42 years old look only 37. very fit without the "Gym build look" and good looking. I love dressing up in suits etc and acting the "Cool nice guy!" Women love me for it!! These young girls couldnt believe I found this lady sexy yet she was making me go nuts.
if anyone posted that on thai visa , he would have been shot down in flames and been asked to justify and rationalise his behaviour. the resulting thread would have gone on for days and would have been a winner .

but what do we get on barladies.com.....

Take you home for some "House-Arrest" ????

tks, that's what my best friend organized for my bachelor's party : sitting there, not too sober anymore, chained to the chair, the police uniform coming down, a ful pair of boobs dancing just in front of you, unable to reach 'em 

just agreement and schoolyard drooling. its ultimately dull.

to have a good thread you need some polarity of opinions.

i guess i'll just have to go over to barladies.com and start a fight.!!

you're not "hoy lover" over there by any chance are you ?? 
The style of "oyster lover" is very very familiar though.
then it must be you chuchok !!

caught red handed with your pants down !!!!

Not a chance mate.The wife reads what I type from time to time....wouldn't be a good look really. :o

I do agree with what you wrote above .I can't say that i get enjoyment out of the raincoat brigade discussing who's a good shag etc, but I do enjoy some of the post here.There's obviously a market for it though.

Edited by chuchok

the best of the lot is the health forum on bangkok tonite , some of the things these guys come down with , you just have to laugh. some of the chat is quite funny , kind of new york slang humour, but these guys are shagging above and beyond the call of duty , (if you can believe whats written).

like you say , these sites are definately worth a visit , especially when things get slow at thai visa.

but ultimately the threads are boring because all the opinions are the same , they just compare notes and prices , sweaty betty gives better service than handjob hattie.

when bar girl threads were running on thai visa , at least they were a racy read , with some humour and home truths .

I'm with you taxexile on this one...

I have no interest at all in the raincoat brigade... :o

although some of the ramblings may be occasionally funny.

The TV threads that I've seen running, then shut down, have been for the most part quite entertaining... :D

Any TV forum set up to accomodate topics such as "Are Soi Cowboy chickens better than NEP" or "Why are Thai ladies better than falung" would need strong and constant moderation to stop them from running completely into the gutter. Not an easy task. :D

seems like it is done and works!

Darknight, I didn't make any bet - no body was willing :o

that thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27495&hl=

lasted for another 5 posts - not more than that. but then you most probably was able to make that count yourself....

now it the Q - how realy this innovation would work. so far so good... :D