Abhisit Or Thaksin

AsiaMB

After all, he was corrupt at an unprecedented level (just ask the auditor-general), he personally implemented a policy which killed in excess of 2,500 innocent people without allowing them a trial - innocent or not we'll never know - and has a really square head.

Oops, one of those statements is wrong, but I can't remember which.

Nope actually they were all pretty much correct - just required a little editing for more accuracy. I saved you the trouble. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After all, he was corrupt at an unprecedented level (just ask the auditor-general), he personally implemented a policy which killed in excess of 2,500 innocent people without allowing them a trial - innocent or not we'll never know - and has a really square head.

Nope actually they were all pretty much correct - just required a little editing for more accuracy. I saved you the trouble. :)

Write in big fancy crayon all you want. He was elected, he did reign in the nightlife and drugs (to many's distaste), he did set up health care and give Thailand a belief that it could do something over than provide cheap prostitutes to rich thais and no-hope-ever-of-getting-a-woman falang bar flys.

What about Doraemon? thai seems to like him alot.....however this supposed to be a democracy so people should be entitled to be represented from whoever win an election, nevermind how bad is that person, hopefully people will realize their mistake at some stage and then give him what he deserves, this untill we will not be directed not by people, parties, etc but by the pure science that will find out which one is the right choice to take everytime, so be ready guys, Doraemon is getting closer and you can already see him in all 7 Eleven :)

we doraemons call upon all the people to open a new epochal phase of independence, democracy and reunification full of confidence in certain victory and optimisim.

we doraemons grow, our groups are becoming bigger and bigger, and look, now we are 2, tomorrow sarm, sii, haa, maakmaak. we will take over this thread.

doraemona.jpgsoldierdoraemon.jpg

Write in big fancy crayon all you want. He was elected, he did reign in the nightlife and drugs (to many's distaste), he did set up health care and give Thailand a belief that it could do something over than provide cheap prostitutes to rich thais and no-hope-ever-of-getting-a-woman falang bar flys.

What sort of a defence is that?! - stating the good things you think Thaksin did as an excuse for all the bad - as if that makes him somehow less guilty?!

Really, isn't it about time you stopped flogging that dead horse and found a new self-serving corrupt billionaire politician to put your support behind?