Dyptheria - A Warning

A few days ago, I had to have my beloved St. Bernard put to sleep as she caught this dreadful virus. As a puppy she had this and that injection [rabies and God knows else what] but obviously not for dyptheria.

Dog ownwers please take heed - reaserch what vaccinations your dog needs and spare not the cash. Do not just leave it up to your Thai partner or vet. MAKE SURE YOU ARE KEPT IN THE PICTURE or your dog too could die an agonising, needless death.

A few days ago, I had to have my beloved St. Bernard put to sleep as she caught this dreadful virus. As a puppy she had this and that injection [rabies and God knows else what] but obviously not for dyptheria.

Dog ownwers please take heed - reaserch what vaccinations your dog needs and spare not the cash. Do not just leave it up to your Thai partner or vet. MAKE SURE YOU ARE KEPT IN THE PICTURE or your dog too could die an agonising, needless death.

I am sorry about your dog and will check my dog's vaccination card. Thanks for the warning.

i will ask mangotogo as i've not heard of diptheria but only of kennel cough (bordetella)... i dont remember on our vaccines that diptheria was listed, is there a canine version? may be translation problems in the diagnoses?

nienke? anyone else heard of that?

sorry about your loss of your saint bernard, but more info is needed if u want to warn people about a particular vaccine or disease..

bina

israel